Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexley village last night

Really hope there is no truth in the comments that Charlton and Millwall fans were involved! thats all we need just as we may be playing them again soon

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/4316667.BEXLEY__Village_pubs_forced_to_close_after_St_George_s_Day_gets_out_of_hand/

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2009
    Take a look at the Sunk Happy St George's Day Thread mate

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=25530&page=4
  • Options
    Step-Dad spoke to some of his police friends at Bexleyheath today Bexleyheath and Greenwich had to close all pubs and clubs because too much violence due to drinking was happening i didn't hear anything about Millwall or CAFC fans.
  • Options
    i got drunk last night.... ran the length and breath of St John street looking for the scum. couldnt find anyone so i had go home and beat the husband up instead.

poor bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i got drunk last night.... ran the length and breath of St John street looking for the scum. couldnt find anyone so i had go home and beat the husband up instead.

poor bloke.

LOL
  • Options
    i was in bexley village and the fighting was definatly between charlton and millwall fans,just a little taster for next season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i got drunk last night.... ran the length and breath of St John street looking for the scum. couldnt find anyone so i had go home and beat the husband up instead.

poor bloke.

LOL

Lucky scum .......
  • Options
    Indeed. It would have been ugly!

Were you there by the way?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Indeed. It would have been ugly!

Were you there by the way?

Who Me ? if so then yes i was there protecting my beer from the rabble
  • Options
    I knew you were there as i spoke to AFKA last night when you had gotten to the albany.

Meant 1905.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I knew you were there as i spoke to AFKA last night when you had gotten to the albany.

Meant 1905.

i'm sorry that you are not concerned for me ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was concerned Doyley. xx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I knew you were there as i spoke to AFKA last night when you had gotten to the albany.

Meant 1905.

i was concerned. thats why it was confirmed last night that you were safe from those nasty millwall supporters.

see you in the morning. dont be late. xx

have you seen those pictures of bexley by the way on that millwall thread that was posted this morning in the other thread,.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Meant 1905.

i was concerned. thats why it was confirmed last night that you were safe from those nasty millwall supporters.

see you in the morning. dont be late. xx

have you seen those pictures of bexley by the way on that millwall thread that was posted this morning in the other thread,.

got a link, B?