Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quite funny anti Charlton vid

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
A Palace mate sent me this

Once again, a lot of bother for a team they don't care about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYjac0eODM

Comments

• Options
    Linky thingy

It's funny because it's true.
  • Options
    brilliant 1
  • Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed that actually
  • Options
    see it last week pretty good really
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    This looks painfully like a real life documentary....
  • Options
    Very good....

Just missing Mr J Acworth as Howling Mad Murdoch.
  • Options
    Yeah well done, quite funny really! Can't believe they have any fans clever enough to put that together.
  • Options
    Good video very funny
  • Options
    Let them have their fun, remember- they have to make things up to enjoy themselves, they are Palace after all and that is hard enough.
    As a Charlton fan I could never possibly feel a sense of inferiority where Crystal Palace are concerned.
  • Options
    V.good.
    That plane at the end, will that be flying over the Valley....................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Let them have their fun, remember- they have to make things up to enjoy themselves, they are Palace after all and that is hard enough.
    As a Charlton fan I could never possibly feel a sense of inferiority where Crystal Palace are concerned.

Give it time, it'll come.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Let them have their fun, remember- they have to make things up to enjoy themselves, they are Palace after all and that is hard enough.
    As a Charlton fan I could never possibly feel a sense of inferiority where Crystal Palace are concerned.[/quote]

Give it time, it'll come.[/quote]

I Think not dear boy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Let them have their fun, remember- they have to make things up to enjoy themselves, they are Palace after all and that is hard enough.

Give it time, it'll come.

Judging by Palaces's second-half of the season freefall, your relegation season is bang on cue for next season ......

See you in the Third Division the year after (with us), Tosser .....(!)

;o)
  • Options
    Its certainly going to be an interesting summer, and if Palace don't bring in some experience to blend in with the kids, we will be in trouble, and could well end up in division 3, but a lot can and hopefully will happen before August comes along.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that Ward is an agent i think he has been solid since he has arrived
  • Options
    Only tongue in cheek, Budgie ..... just trying to see a funny side of things

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Its certainly going to be an interesting summer, and if Palace don't bring in some experience to blend in with the kids, we will be in trouble, and could well end up in division 3, but a lot can and hopefully will happen before August comes along.

danny butterfield has a lot of experience. his experience of a relegation scrap at the bottom of the championship will be invaluable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Only tongue in cheek, Budgie ..... just trying to see a funny side of things

;o)

No probs Oggy, thankfully for Palace we did a Curbs Charlton. We started off well, got to safety and then didn't turn up for the last quarter of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Its certainly going to be an interesting summer, and if Palace don't bring in some experience to blend in with the kids, we will be in trouble, and could well end up in division 3, but a lot can and hopefully will happen before August comes along.

danny butterfield has a lot of experience. his experience of a relegation scrap at the bottom of the championship will be invaluable.

Serious question, how has Butts done for you?
  • Options
    Some bad games at the start, then improved. Overall average.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That made me laugh, grudgingly
  • Options
    Butterfield has been funking terrible. Lazy, slow bottle merchant.

But I'm going to sit on the fence regarding him
  • Options
    That's a cracking video...and it's all true....It confirms that old adage of Never have anything to do with Palace is true!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [Budgie]... thankfully for Palace we did a Curbs Charlton. We started off well, got to safety and then didn't turn up for the last quarter of the season.[/quote]

Something the dear Eagles haven't done in the top flight for eons!
    Charlton however....having spent 8 out of 9 seasons in the top flight, boringly competing on respected terms with the big boys week in week out, whilst Palace made good on a diet of Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday et al.........will we ever see those days again?!
  • Options
    cracking video and very clever...can't help but laugh at it
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Ultra hilarious, how many times has that one been done over the years? not even slightly original ! Also not as funny as sending their puny team down in 2005! Palace didn't relegate us our appalling form over the season did (the fact that we were crap played a large part!). We will have the last laugh though.

I had a Palace "mate" decorate my workspace with childish nonsense bragging about how Palace were the kings of south London and slating Charlton, rather quiet though when our boys beat them 3 games in 4 and all he suceeded in doing was looking like a total tool in front of the rest of the staff some of whom hadn't even heard of Crystal Palace!
  • Options
    Very good, really. Missed a trick not having Dowie as "face" though.