Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Board Statements post Norwich game

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Should we be expecting a clear statement from the Board on ; Parky's future, Takeover rumours, new season expectations, player targets in short a
real 'state of the union' message.
Anything but a convincing statement of intent for next season will surely only fuel more rumours and convince more ST holders not to renew.

Comments

• They will not comment on parky's future until/if a takeover is happens.

They wont comment on a takeover if nothing is concrete or far enough down the line.

Next season's expectations will be to come on regardless of the above.

As will player targets in my opinion.

People are going to have to sit tight I think, and although its difficult considering the past few years, trust the board.
  • Parky said there having 'another review' as they did in Jan so was a long news black out till the news broke parky was staying..
  • The silence of the Board , it seems to be then!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Parky said there having 'another review' as they did in Jan so was a long news black out till the news broke parky was staying..

Another review ...... based on results, no doubt.

That's Parky's job safe, then.

;o)
  • Rose tints at the ready then !!!!!!
  • We are arranging a Q&A session at the Valley with the the two Chairmen on a date tba in May for season ticket holders.......come along and ask them yourselves.....should be a great night
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    People are going to have to sit tight I think, and although its difficult considering the past few years, trust the board.
    *hares round in circles screaming*
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]We are arranging a Q&A session at the Valley with the the two Chairmen on a date tba in May for season ticket holders.......come along and ask them yourselves.....should be a great night
    Tel, is that season ticket holders for this season, or season ticket holders for next season?
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]We are arranging a Q&A session at the Valley with the the two Chairmen on a date tba in May for season ticket holders.......come along and ask them yourselves.....should be a great night

Will pitchforks and torches be allowed?
  • you have a rebellious edge AA that i quite like ;-)