Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Starting RUMOURS

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
This is really for the attention of Maglor who for some reason thinks i am starting rumours. In response to your comment on the jonjo thread. Do you want to show me where i started this rumour before you start shouting your mouth off. Those of you on this site that know me know that i dont do rumours obviously Maglor you are not one of the people that do know me and i'm happy for it to stay that way. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THROWING MY NAME ABOUT

Comments

• Options
    here here ;o)

uncle does not deal in rumours only facts! (at least that's what i heard from the ketchup this morning)
  • Options
    err Alan, i think you've misread an attempt at a joke.

I think Maglor was joking due to the fact that you support West Ham. I don't think he meant in anyway that you were starting rumours.
  • Options
    AFKA if thats right then i'm sorry but it didn't read that way.
  • Options
    Uncle.....knowing Maglor well like I do.....Im absolutley sure he isnt trying to defame you mate and If its a typo he will be the first person to make sure its rectified and apologise profusely.
  • Options
    Im sure it wasnt meant at all in that way Uncle, just a bit of playful banter.
  • Options
    This is the offending post
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]Chelsea were scouting him at Southampton

The alledged interest from West ham is a rumour started by Uncle!!
  • Options
    I think the couple of exclamation marks indicate the tone in which it was ment. I personally took it as a joke about your team and smiled at it.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    If you meet Maglor, you'll find he's a really nice bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]If you meet Maglor, you'll find he's a really nice bloke.

oggy are you starting rumours about maglor being a nice bloke?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    BBClaus are YOU starting rumours to say he's not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]If you meet Maglor, you'll find he's a really nice bloke.

oggy are you starting rumours about maglor being a nice bloke?

It was only a rumour ........ lol

;o)
  • Options
    read it as a joke Uncle mate.... no worries though eh....
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Uncle, I know Maglor personally extremely well. He's one of the niceest guys I have ever met and there is no way in the world he was posting anything other than a joke.
  • Options
    Spoke to unc earlier he didnt seem as peed off as the post, I dont know Maglor but i am sure he will apreciate the love in from you guys, I think it must be hard for Alan as he doesnt want anyone else to read things on here that they may misinterpret, i am sure once he reads these posts he will see differently
  • Options
    Yeh, he's a good bloke Maglor! Great to meet him, Oggy, Tel, Rhino, Afka on my recent trip back. Top blokes all of you.
  • Options
    Good to meet you too Queensland, glad you had a good trip. Shame the games were rubbish !
  • Options
    Having never met Maglor I can't say for sure...but I've heard he's a real shit stirrer :-)

(Oggy red told me)
  • Options
    uncle has every right to think what he thinks - regardless what u lot say about Maglor - I don't think !!! can be interpreted as a joke can it. if he'd put a ;-) that's different.

you are all probably 100% right maglor was joking but I can see why uncle didn't see it as a joke.
  • Options
    You should hear what Swisdom is saying about Maglor...........................!!! !