Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any health or eye guru's

DA9DA9
edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
I keep waking up lately, early hours with what feels like sleep in my eye or something, but it makes my eyes water and sting, anyone else get this, any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Yes I've got it as well. It's either hayfever or conjunctivitis. Ask at the chemist. If it's conjunctivitis you need Brolene cream.
  • Options
    Been allot of conjunctivitis going around at the minute and it's highly contagious so might wanna get it looked at.
  • Options
    I had conjunctavitus last week, used this thing called "Golden Eye" from Boots and it cleared it up in about 3 days.
  • Options
    It only hurts at night/sleep etcv, can it still be conjunctavitus?, I do have hay fever, but never had this before?
  • Options
    Does it feel like you have grit in your eye ? Are you eyes gunky ? If so, sounds like conjunctivitis.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Does it feel like you have grit in your eye ? Are you eyes gunky ? If so, sounds like conjunctivitis.

grit, not gunky
  • Options
    Have you changed your pillows or washing powder/liquid/conditioner? Are the bedroon windows open, near oil seed rape etc? If only one eye is affected and it is permanently itchy and red, then conjunctivitis is more likely. If both eyes are affected and only at night, then allergy more likely. But as eyes are precious and conjunctivitis can spread quickly through family, and there can be other, although much rarer reasons, GP should take a look.
  • Options
    You need to start somewhere and conjunctivitis seems most likely. Wipe each eye with wet cotton wool with an inner to outer action. use seperate wool ball for each eye. Disgard cotton wool after each wipe. Visit chemist for conjunctivitis treatment and if not working after 3 - 4 days visit GP.
  • Options
    Describe your symptoms and ask the chemist!
  • Options
    i think you may have an alogy(sic) so i looked it up on Google and f**k me there it was mate seems your ellergic (sic) to Pork Pies !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i think you may have an alogy(sic) so i looked it up on Google and f**k me there it was mate seems your ellergic (sic) to Pork Pies !!!

:-)
  • Options
    How did this turn out? My eyes have swollen up for no apparent reason and I haven't previously suffered from allergy's or hayfever etc
  • Options
    My seems to have calmed down, didn't use any cream or drops either
  • Options
    Stop chugging. It'll clear up by the weekend.