Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

will this happen

Arsenals manuel alumnia qualifies as an english citizen during the summer and is eligable for england. Other countrys such as germnay and poland have exploited this lue pole. Would u accept a non english born player wearing the 3 lions?

Edit, I mean cash transferd players and players with no english roots at all either through parents grand parents or members of the commonwealth. Alumina is spanish he is as english as carter is cliff richard.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Arsenals manuel alumnia qualifies as an english citizen during the summer and is eligable for england. Other countrys such as germnay and poland have exploited this loo pole. Would u accept a non english born player wearing the 3 lions?

Er...John Barnes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Arsenals manuel alumnia qualifies as an english citizen during the summer and is eligable for england. Other countrys such as germnay and poland have exploited this loo pole. Would u accept a non english born player wearing the 3 lions?

Er...John Barnes?

Terry Butcher
  • Options
    They came here as children totally differnt to alumnia case he is spanish and was bought here with cash a transfer not as an imigrant.
  • Options
    If it were any other position i would say no, but goalies we are not graced with. Manuel is a really good keeper, so i say yep go for it. Gotta be better than calamity James!!
  • Options
    Owen Hargreaves
  • Options
    Hargreaves has an english parent or something like that. Almoonia is spanish spanish and nothing but spanish!! Thats the point i think!
  • Options

adam...what is a loo pole...I dread to think! LOL!!
  • Options
    How do you exploit a Loo Pole Adam? Sounds nasty...
  • Options
    Wasn't Chelsea's Cudicini wanted by Sven when he was in charge as he would have qualified under this citizenship loo pole? I think the Italians then called him up for some meaningless B-type game which counted as a representative appearance and meant he couldn't then play for another country.
  • Options
    We could have done with a loo pole on the coach last sat it was foul by the time we got to milton keynes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no
  • Options
    I seem to remember that great Scottsman Didier Agathe being considered for the national side.