Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Leeds

Next Saturday Live on Sky 12.45. Kick off time should save a few heads.

Comments

• Options
    please leeds please just win the first leg 3-0 no heart attacks just get the job done!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS.
    Leeds will win FACT, heavilly too FACT.
  • Options
    After the aggro they will both be banned and still be playing in the division with us next season.
  • Options
    Better now than at Wembley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StrikerFirmani[/cite]After the aggro they will both be banned and still be playing in the division with us next season.

Someone said that away fans are banned for these Millwall/Leeds games. Don't know if true or not.
  • Options
    Would be a sensible move if so, but I suspect there would be a hue & cry that it is stoping the genuine fans of the clubs supporting their teams.
  • Options
    no 1k away fans for each team
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StrikerFirmani[/cite]After the aggro they will both be banned and still be playing in the division with us next season.

Someone said that away fans are banned for these Millwall/Leeds games. Don't know if true or not.

Well I'm wrong I just checked Millwall's site and tickets are on sale. For Millwall's away game they are selling vouchers to S/T holders who then have to exchange the vouchers for tickets from the Old Bill at a motorway service station. (I heard they did this for the Leeds game earlier in the season).

Amazingly there was still plenty of trouble.
  • Options
    If they restrict if them to 1k i think it will cause more problems with excess fans travelling and trying to get in the home ends
  • Options
    good luck to Millwall I say.

Dirty filthy leeds are scum .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]good luck to Millwall I say.

Dirty filthy leeds are scum .[/quote]

I'm with you on this one Ledge. I don't care if Millwall go up. If it means we don't have to play them next season, I'll settle for that. If we can pass them in the future and keep our record for not having played them intact, I'm all for it.
  • Options
    Pwhoper naughty....
  • Options
    Millwall, Leeds,MK Dons will alkl giv us a tough game next season so don't really care which goes up.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Not big on Leeds but I'd rather they went up than Millsmall. I have no qualms whatsoever about playing and beating them and couldn't care less about the avoiding them for so many seasons. Bring on the 'small!
    6 points against them and a sound thrashing of the deluded ones from Mudhurst in the cup (similar to the tonking that Leeds gave them this season proving the gap between Championship and League 1 is not a vast one)and 2 back to back promotions and then the natural order of things is restored.