Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CONGRATS CRAY WANDERERS

Won promotion this afternoon to ryman premier,Simon Osborn free kick.Cracking news whilst wearing their kit manufactured by winston sports winstonsports.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    dead link nss!
  • Options
    yep dont know why coz the websites working
  • Options
    cheers son,anyway good club run by good people well pleased for them
  • Options
    Quite interesting website actually seeing how the
    kits get done.
  • Options
    winston sports also manufactures Eversley rangers.
  • Options
    Not THE Eversley Rangers my old club from the 80's? Are they still going??
  • Options
    yep mac and sue still running the club
  • Options
    again lovely people been dealing with them for over 15 years now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Paulie.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Thanks Paulie.

Is this gonna be a new thing now lol

I cant win can I, if I start a new thread I have done wrong if I resurrect an old thread I have done wrong

PLEASE tell me what I can do to make you guys happy
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Thanks Paulie.

Stop worrying about making other people happy.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Thanks Paulie.

Stop worrying about making other people happy.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"
    TBH was hoping someone came along and played a violin, boring at work so would like that nice piece of music :-)
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Thanks Paulie.

Is this gonna be a new thing now lol

I cant win can I, if I start a new thread I have done wrong if I resurrect an old thread I have done wrong

Only jesting with ya Paulie
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Good news, good friend of mine relation's is the chairman Gary Hillman. And I used to manage Erith 147 reserves four years ago at Flamingo park as our home ground, although the pitches were not what they once were, and the changing rooms were frankly terrible, so we moved.
  • Options
    I used to be a ballboy when they were at Sidcup Hill... Had to get the ball from the field when it went over the fence. 50 pence, but it included a choice of drink and chocolate bar from the refreshment shed. What more could a 10 year old desire !!
  • Options
    Gary's a nice fella, just a shame he's Palace.
  • Options

Good news, good friend of mine relation's is the chairman Gary Hillman. And I used to manage Erith 147 reserves four years ago at Flamingo park as our home ground, although the pitches were not what they once were, and the changing rooms were frankly terrible, so we moved.

Worst pitches about by a mile, well, if you exclude Eltham Town.

I'd refuse to play there, literally.

About time they has something done.
  • Options
    Used to play at Flamingo Park for a while. One game we were playing on the only pitch as the others were covered by a boot sale...every time the ball went for a throw the pikeys tried to sell it back to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame that Ken when i played at "Flamingo Park" it was the Dock Labour Board and the pitches etc were first class---we beat 279(original not Erith) there 4 nil and Welling Utd Colts(remember when there was colts teams?) 6 nil------i think it was the Sunday FA Cup ?
  • Options
    When it was the Dock labour Board Ground the pitches and facilities were probably the best in South East London. Wasn't there a rumour some time in the past that it was going to be turned into a cemetery?
  • Options
    Flamingo Park is a khazi.

Cant believe they put 'BANK' nightclub there as well.
  • Options

When it was the Dock labour Board Ground the pitches and facilities were probably the best in South East London. Wasn't there a rumour some time in the past that it was going to be turned into a cemetery?

The team my dad ran back in the 80's WEST KENT played at the Dock Labour Board and the pitches were quite good but the better pitches were at the old RACS ground in Footscray Road.

The graveyard has been built on the woodland next to Flamingo Park.