Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"All time low"

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
(c) Alan Hansen

Oh aye. Hard to disagree with what the man just said!

Comments

• Options
    For me was probably leaving the Valley or that classic late season collapse in 80/81 after having seemigly won the league, I think there was a game v Blackburn in 1958 which stopped us bouncing back. All time low no way, in the last decade then may be; except perhaps for Parker leaving.
  • Options
    To be fair, he was talking about Premiership performances.

Jeez, I've seen a lot worse myself - no contest. But then in those days the players I was watching weren't getting paid £10k+ per week!!!
  • Options
    Don't disagree, but CAFC 1-6 Leeds when they were crap was surely as abject a performance, the man has no memory....
  • Options
    So he is over hyping it saying it is the worse, there have been worse, typical prem hype!!
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Typical Premiership hype. We all know this club has seen worse days.

But today does represent an emotional low of the kind that most pundits won't ever endure.
  • Options
    The worst charlton side i have ever seen. There may have been teams in the past 26 years i have seen that had nowhere near the ability this lot sometimes have, but at least they tried.