Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life end of season thanks to one and all

13»

Comments

• Options
    Can only re-iterate what Sis said. AFKA/LOOKOUT and all who have made this place what it is, you deserve the praise that's coming your way, together with my personal thanks.

A quality place full of quality people. Not been able to get on here as much as i'd like to in recent months, but couldn't get by without checking in as often as possible.

If CAFC is more than just a club, then Charlton Life is more than just a fans site.
  • Options
    Big thanks and praise to dan and adam, enjoy the summer and can't wait for the forthcoming season.
  • Options
    well done lads, only been on this site since December..... read most days, efforts appreciated.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Great job lads

PS has anyone else equated the rise and rise of CL with the decline of the City of London based UK financial system? Oh ok just me then..

:D

PS has anyone else equated the rise and rise of CL with the decline of Charlton Athletic Football Club? Oh ok just me then..

(sorry, Raz... ...!)

;o)
  • Options
    cheers to everyone who makes it possible from the admin to the top two... as weegie said it is charlton anonymous ......

no matter what everyones views are it's good fun reading what other charlton weirdos think

and big thanks to alan curbishley for letting us all live the dream NEVER FORGET THAT ;-)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]it should be us thanking u for putting up with our hissy fits - oo aah's obsession with Curbs - DA9 Elvis impersonations - Henry's cardigan wearing and me talking bollox witrh Medders for most of the season to name but a few.

Cheers lads.

But I dont do it now unless I get paid :D
  • Options
    Been sporadically posting for a couple of years now, but lurking almost every day, thanks for all the effort you guys put in, brilliant message board, brilliant club we support, roll on next season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Great job lads

PS has anyone else equated the rise and rise of CL with the decline of the City of London based UK financial system? Oh ok just me then..

:D[/quote]

PS has anyone else equated the rise and rise of CL with the decline of Charlton Athletic Football Club? Oh ok just me then..

(sorry, Raz... ...!)

;o)[/quote]

I was thinking same immediately after writing that.. double whammy!

;)
  • Options
    Well done guys.

Without a shadow of doubt I think we all agree that the highlight of the year was my 1000th post.
  • Options
    shouldn't your nickname be "defriend or defoe"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiend or Death Row .... ?

;o)
  • Options
    4 Managers
    3 Seasons
    2 Relegations
    1 Charlton Life
    0 Promotions

I'm sure I saw a banner on Sunday saying that

:-)
  • Options
    Well done chaps.
  • Options
    well that's enough of that lovey dovey malarky !

Seriously, lovely comments. thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Bumders the lot of ya...
  • Options
    cheers fellas, all the hard work that goes into running a site to be proud of is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    cheers all, it's been a good/interesting read throughout the season. Look forward to reading more throughout the summer and into next season!
  • Options
    This site has managed to help me feel closer to a club across an ocean than to sports teams in my own city. What a wonderful club, and what a wonderful community CL is. Happy summer to all!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great work guys, I have only been a member since the beginning of the year but have got the bug now and have to log on or "Lurk" every day to keep up to date, this site has soooo helped me get through this crappy season.

Keep it up and have a great summer!!!
  • Options
    A fantastic achievement chaps. We may be a Third Division outfit (again) but we have the best football forum in the land and that is thanks to you and all the other posters who support this great club of ours! May we return all the stronger in 2009/10!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree with all of the previous sentiments, very well done lads, here is to another cracking year.
  • Options
    Superb job allround.
    Thanks for giving us somewhere to moan about everything.
    Wheres my badge ?
    MoG.

PS. Any more cricket matches after the Derby one ?