Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EXCEL to PDF

Need the assistance of the CHARLTONLIFE techie forum.
Email sent with an excel file but they want this in PDF form for their imaging system. How do I get it from xl to pdf?

Comments

• Options
    You need Adobe Writer.

If you've got that, then simply click on the little pdf icon which is top left usually OR go to File> Print and then you will need to select "Adobe PDF" from the little printer drop down menu that appears.

If you only have Adobe reader you wont be able to do it.

I think.
  • Options
    download pdf995 from the web. it is free and will allow you to convert it to PDF. if you are really having trouble drop me a whisper and I should be able to convert the file for you.
  • Options
    PDF converter

This will convert the file if you haven't adobe pro.
  • Options
    cheers all
  • Options
    make sure you set your print area first though and do a print preview..

:)
  • Options
    And another tip - don't listen to WSS....

;-)
  • Options
    and if it doesn't work, turn your computer off then on again!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]and if it doesn't work, turn your computer off then on again!

so true. I have handed out that advice to users three times today and every time it has cured the problem. It annoys me that it works but I have long since given up trying to find a reason for it other than 'computers are evil'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]and if it doesn't work, turn your computer off then on again!

so true. I have handed out that advice to users three times today and every time it has cured the problem. It annoys me that it works but I have long since given up trying to find a reason for it other than 'computers are evil'

It's just the present day equivalent of years ago, when the telly went on the blink ...... you just gave it a good thump on the top with your fist, and hey presto ...... you got the picture back.

Worked every time!

;o)