Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I want to confess

If there is anyone on here who delivers, or knows anyone who delivers free stuff like the million and one kebab, chinese, indian take-away leaflets or papers I get through my door, in the Lordswood area, I apologise for the campaign of shock and awe I have been running over the last three or so years.

Now I will say I have only done this a few times when I haven't had an audience so I'm not clinically insane. Yet.

If I'm in and I hear the gate click open I try and stelthily get down to the front door to crouch below the letterbox before whatver poor sod is approaching down the path. As soon as the letterbox opens I will bark loudly like an angry dog then almost render myself incontinent with laughter following a reaction of fright.

I know this sounds weird but try it ONCE with someone watching for the reaction and tell me it won't make you smile just a tiny bit.

But I am stopping all this now so felt safe to share one of my simple pleasures in life.

Comments

• You're barking, mate .......ha ha, nice story.

;o)
  • Shoot one with a spud gun
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Shoot one with a spud gun

I could not honestly describe what one of those looks like
  • I used to have a spud gun when I was a kid, Carts.

It's like a miniture pistol - and you loaded it with bits of raw potato.
    Lethal weapon in the hands of any 9-year old.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I used to have a spud gun when I was a kid, Carts.

It's like a miniture pistol - and you loaded it with bits of raw potato.
    Lethal weapon in the hands of any 9-year old.

;o)

In that case I'd rather hide behind the door and bark!! the chavvys round here are all carrying ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If there is anyone on here who delivers, or knows anyone who delivers free stuff like the million and one kebab, chinese, indian take-away leaflets or papers I get through my door, in the Lordswood area, I apologise for the campaign of shock and awe I have been running over the last three or so years.

Now I will say I have only done this a few times when I haven't had an audience so I'm not clinically insane. Yet.

If I'm in and I hear the gate click open I try and stelthily get down to the front door to crouch below the letterbox before whatver poor sod is approaching down the path. As soon as the letterbox opens I will bark loudly like an angry dog then almost render myself incontinent with laughter following a reaction of fright.

I know this sounds weird but try it ONCE with someone watching for the reaction and tell me it won't make you smile just a tiny bit.

But I am stopping all this now so felt safe to share one of my simple pleasures in life.

You have to get a video of that and stick it on utube. Could start a new craze!
  • I just did it again. The dinkle posting a pizza leaflet through the door this time. I heard an udible wuuurrgrrgghh