Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So are you a Contributor or a Lurker?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lurker, with intermittent posting. Check back at regular intervals during the day, often find someone has already written what I was thinking so don't bother logging on and contributing myself.
  • Options
    I dont think i am either, i have only joined to get some people interested in my programmes.

Did i mention i have programmes for sale on ebay?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/music_spark
  • Options
    Heavy, as in i am well fat!!

Plus wouldn't like to see how many posts i have made!!
  • Options
    9% for me, I reckon, but surely lurkers wont respond to this question anway...
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    A lurker, but like to start something off if I think others might find it interesting ( usually they don't). But now my work computer stuff has been 'confiscated' I won't be able to keep up with things during the day very well : a curse on them management wallahs!
  • Options
    Long time lurker, first time poster
  • Options
    Not sure............
    What d'think AFKA ?
  • Options
    I used to be intermittent, but since changing job I've become more of a lurker.
  • Options
    I'm definitely a ninepercenter.
  • Options
    Lurker. Don't get enough time to be intermittent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lurker... !
  • Options
    Was a heavy when I had a job, now a lurker mainly.
  • Options
    A lurker based on number of posts, but if they used my reading of CL as a test for OCD, I'd be diagnosed as a very serious sufferer. Fave site on the net, primarily as it supports my interests and passion of Charlton, but really enjoy reading the banter and debates across the board.
  • Options
    I don't like the term 'lurker' it sounds too much like how a sex criminal would be described.

I much prefer 'floater'
  • Options
    http://www.thelurkers.co.uk/home.htm
  • Options
    I'd like to think i flit between the two ;-)
  • Options
    most of you lot who think you are 9%ers are actually 1%ers!!!

as for me... I mostly lurk... contributions are so intermittent that I think I would have to be part of the 90% really
  • Options
    Definitely a 90%-er! :) Used to post on the old NetAddicks, and the even older BB board.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    How about "only for away matches and evening kick offers" following the match in Charlton Life company - otherwise lurking.

Intermittent I suppose
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]To lurk is to know.

To be intermittent is to exist.

Heavy is to be!

:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oli or Mr MCS

Real Name Mr MCS to you!
    Account Created Aug 18th 2006
    Last Active 3 hours ago
    Visit Count 3995
    Discussions Started 347
    Comments Added 6955
  • Options
    Yet another intermittent poster over here.
  • Options
    I'm a 9%er
  • Options
    lurker