Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UK land of The Free ?

So the EU Human Rights Court tells the UK that keeping inocent peoples DNA on a data base is not on and HM Gov agree to their ruling well agree ish !! HM Gov now say INOCENT people on the data base who have NOT been convicted of a "lesser" crime will still STAY on the data base for 6 year !!!! and people INOCENT of "serious crime will say on the data base for 12 years !! WTF are these clowns on ? what does INOCENT actually mean in this Governments head ? Worlds largest DNA data base.

Section 44 the stop and search re ANTI TERRORISM has stoped 183,000 people in London alone. Out of this number 65 where arrested but OB refuse to say how many went on to be convicted --------------how about NONE ?

Give our OB ANY chance to abuse their power and they do.

Comments

• Options
    I had my DNA taken about 2000/2001 ish after being pulled in gwich for a minor offence, only got a caution in the end after spending 8 hours locked up, after i had kept my nose clean and not been nicked after 3 years i tried to get it all destroyed as it said on the DNA sheet it would only be kept for 3 years,, Bulls it is.. i know somewhere they have mine i tried to call them to get it removed but its ney on impossible. just hope i never spit or sneaze near a potentional crime scene or im fecked...
  • Options
    INNOCENT means something but INOCENT means nothing ;o)
  • Options
    wow must be really great to spell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]wow must be really great to spell

Well, we dont all ways get it write ourselves, Goonerheater

;o)
  • Options
    That's why I always use spillchequer
  • Options
    Next year we get a chance to let Gordybabes know how we feel about him!
  • Options
    Chaps how many times does GH have to keep getting pulled up on his spellings it aint on and it aint fair
  • Options
    ...by voting in exactly the same party, but in a different colour!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Chaps how many times does GH have to keep getting pulled up on his spellings it aint on and it aint fair

Well said.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I see Labour under brown as an oppressive organization of near Orwellian proportions. The other lot should have learned all kinds of lessons in the last 20 years and should be very well equipped to offer something different.