Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Faith No More return to Brixton

edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
For those of you who wish to relive the glory days of rock, the mighty FNM are returning to their 'spiritual UK home', Brixton Academy.
The gig is on the 10th June & should be f*cking MIGHTY!! Tickets on sale tomorrow.
Also going to Download to see 'em, so a double FNM whammy!:-)

Comments

• Options
    I went to see them at Brixton once - christ knows when but it was ages ago.

Some bloody crowd surfing knob-end booted me in the head and all but knocked me out (during "Zombie Eaters", I think) and I had to wimp out of the rest of the gig with a splitting headache.

You could say it came From Out of Nowhere!
  • Options
    When will Des O'Connor be appearing Stefco?
  • Options
    The music at the end of The Matrix;
    was that them ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I went to see them at Brixton once - christ knows when but it was ages ago.

Some bloody crowd surfing knob-end booted me in the head and all but knocked me out (during "Zombie Eaters", I think) and I had to wimp out of the rest of the gig with a splitting headache.

You could say it came From Out of Nowhere!

Angel Dust tour probably - that was f***ing mental. They're still one of the best live bands I've ever seen - am looking forward mightily to Download but can't do the Brixton gig cos I'm in yankville until the thursday.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The music at the end of The Matrix;
    was that them ?
    Nah - that was Rage Against The Machine - "Wake Up"
  • Options
    Thanks Leroy

(that was one of them annoying things in the back of my mind that kept me awake at night).
  • Options
    Saw them on the Angel Dust tour at Brixton in 1992.

Stood near the bar at the back, but was a great gig.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]When will Des O'Connor be appearing Stefco?

Well, he's waiting for Bez to confirm availability for a no-holds-barred, rip-roaring, 'Des 'n Bez Swing-Rave extravaganza'. Rumoured date will be Feb' 29th 2010, when Bez is due to be released from Big Brother-Guatemala Edition, after he has made enough £ to score some crack, that will last him through the whole 'Dez n Bez' tour. That show will be at the Sutton Academy. Extra dates will be added, depending on demand.
  • Options
    I love the fact that Leroy - a man I've never actually met - knows when I got kicked in the head at a Faith No More gig when I don't actually know myself.

He's absoluetly right of course!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]When will Des O'Connor be appearing Stefco?[/quote]

Well, he's waiting for Bez to confirm availability for a no-holds-barred, rip-roaring, 'Des 'n Bez Swing-Rave extravaganza'. Rumoured date will be Feb' 29th 2010, when Bez is due to be released from Big Brother-Guatemala Edition, after he has made enough £ to score some crack, that will last him through the whole 'Dez n Bez' tour. That show will be at the Sutton Academy. Extra dates will be added, depending on demand.[/quote]

Nice one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brixton tickets sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale
  • Options
    It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.