Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's a good idea for a 21st?

edited May 2009 in Troubleshooting
I need some idea's and quick for 21st birthday presents and drinking sessions etc for the 22nd of may (the weekend after my B'day but i'm really struggling as i just dont feel interested in looking for ideas this year.

kind of a sad state of affairs really!

Comments

• Options
    coach to derby. Sorted.

Otherwise I would say Comedy Club and late bar but I'm too old to help much

Have a good one whatever you do.
  • Options
    Cheers Henner's Comedy club is a good idea!
  • Options
    Paintball is always a winner. Do it while you are still fit and young. Gokarting is good for unfit people.

Of course alcohol should be involved afterwards...
  • Options
    I hired a boat for mine. went up and down the thames.

up the creek in greenwich and disco afterwards is a winner or drinks anywhere and a curry! you should do some kinda drinking game thing too. 21 drinks of your choice - all have to be different.
  • Options
    Day at the races. Suited and booted with the lads , lots of beer, sunshine, betting. Normally a laugh.

Will always be a meeting close enough if you live in London.
  • Options
    Slow boat to St Malo come to think of it.....a 10 hour slow overnight cruise......bar disco and then a day in St Malo.....get the day boat back the next day....sorted. Or if on a budget....get the Zeebrugge ferry (about 5 hours), then do a day sampling the fine beers in Brugge then another session on the way back....Have a goodun
  • Options
    Paintball
    Go Ape
    Coast Steering (doing this on a stag do soon)
  • Options
    go to amsterdam,get twated and hire a prostitute
  • Options
    Host a party - make sure you advertise it on all the "networking" sites so that you get plenty of people in attendance.....
  • Options
    Erm Cheers Ads not sure the GF would be too happy with that! Sounds fun though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn't really matter, just as long as you get cnunted
  • Options
    What DaveMehmet said.
  • Options
    Hire a Decent sized hotel room & several Brasses, go & see a man about a Dog, score off him & have the weekend of your life !
  • Options
    Circle line pub crawl,

Start early, half a pint in each

http://www.barcrawl.co.uk/pubcrawl.aspx?Crawl=9
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hire a Decent sized hotel room & several Brasses, go & see a man about a Dog, score off him & have the weekend of your life !

Let me know when you are having your next party - hoping for an invite!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hire a Decent sized hotel room & several Brasses, go & see a man about a Dog, score off him & have the weekend of your life !

Let me know when you are having your next party - hoping for an invite!

Pardew parties rool Dave :-)
  • Options
    No point doing anything too flash, you wont remember it anyway....
  • Options
    Just want you usually do on a night our, but turn it up several notches.
  • Options
    Get Nathan round for a game of cribbage and put the wireless on. :)
  • Options
    cribbage you what?

I'd rather go and pay for the Mrs to get her clunge waxed lol

I love that Word CLUNGE!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Book into a temperance hotel.
  • Options
    Lapdancing club
  • Options
    hmm some good stuff here but i'm still not sure
  • Options
    Play the £300 club with your mates, head to london and every penny has to be spent by the first train home.
    Rules Are

No giving away ie no buying ladies drinks, dishing out to tramps
    everypenny must be spent on you so no rounds your mates all have £300 as well
    and you must return to station at agreed hour with exactly the same gear on less the £300.

The stories on the return will just flow as you all split up at various times of the night for various reasons
  • Options
    £300?!?!?!? i dont have £150 lol