Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gascoigne's comments on drinking culture

Anyone else think that it was unfair of journos to tap Gazza for his views on Rednapps comments on the football drinking culture.

Comments

• Options
    If there was a big story about singing pedos I'd expect at least one journo to pay Gary Glitter a visit, so don't think it's particularly unexpected. Bit insensitive, sure, but it is what the British press do.
  • Options
    maybe they realised that only somebody of fragile mind would take anything redknapp says seriously.
  • Options
    Kappy did you think he sounded a bit slurred?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Kappy did you think he sounded a bit slurred?

Gazza says that his voice sounds slurred because of the medication he is taking.
  • Options
    just like Kerry Katona then?
  • Options
    Kappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he sounds likeeither a drunk or someone whohas been ravaged by the effects of drug /alcohol abuse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]If there was a big story about singing pedos I'd expect at least one journo to pay Gary Glitter a visit, so don't think it's particularly unexpected. Bit insensitive, sure, but it is what the British press do.

Exactly, you wouldnt ask a sparky about the right consistency for plastering would you? Fair questions to ask by the journo, ex player and self confessed alcoholic, I hasten to add King is not IMO, a dick maybe, drink problem, no.