Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graham Alexander - an example to all Pros

37 y.o. - 854 games 113 goals

Will play his 61st game of the season against the Blades. Has been on the pitch for all bar 26 minutes of Burnley's matches this season.

No moaning about fatigue or needing a rest like his Billy Big Balls Premier counterparts.

Good luck in the final - you deserve it.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    I think he's scored from his last 28 penalties as well - not a bad record!

Given the performances of Burnley and Sheff Utd against Charlton this season, I'm tipping the Blades to win the final.
  • Options
    Very very good record

But if we are going by performances against charlton this season Sheffield Wednesday Should be top and Birmingham and Reading would be no where near the top of the league
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]But if we are going by performances against charlton this season Sheffield Wednesday Should be top and Birmingham and Reading would be no where near the top of the league

You're right Dazzler, it's a crazy league. I cannot believe Preston finished 6th, I thought they were dreadful at The Valley. Burnley, Reading and Birmingham all looked ordinary too. Just goes to show how badly we managed to cock up last season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Very very good record

But if we are going by performances against charlton this season Sheffield Wednesday Should be top and Birmingham and Reading would be no where near the top of the league

Why Sheff Weds when Sheff Utd beat us 3 times and put 10 goals past us?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]But if we are going by performances against charlton this season Sheffield Wednesday Should be top and Birmingham and Reading would be no where near the top of the league

You're right Dazzler, it's a crazy league. I cannot believe Preston finished 6th, I thought they were dreadful at The Valley. Burnley, Reading and Birmingham all looked ordinary too. Just goes to show how badly we managed to cock up last season!

And we took 4 points off Swansea who were regarded as one of the best footballing teams in the division.
  • Options
    Good Point Sheff Yooooooooooo is what i meant!
  • Options
    854 games- This season ?

;-)