Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what are you doing swap week?

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Keep the same spot or take advantage of the fact that most have not renewed yet?

Comments

• Options
    Keeping the same 2.
  • Options
    I'm moving from the North to the West - fed up with the plastics in the North - not that they'll be back next season.
  • Options
    NU Block L to J hopefully.
  • Options
    Moving from North Lower to North Upper.

anyone know when the swap week is ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I'm moving from the North to the West - fed up with the plastics in the North - not that they'll be back next season.

Plastics in the North? I always have and always will sit in the north! There a are a few plastics but no where near as many as in the east and west just look at the empty seats.
  • Options
    I'm moving from the East to the dugout. Parky will be taking my seat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I'm moving from the North to the West - fed up with the plastics in the North - not that they'll be back next season.

Plastics in the North? I always have and always will sit in the north! There a are a few plastics but no where near as many as in the east and west just look at the empty seats.

I sit in Block D and there are hundreds of them, all sitting there slagging off players like Matt Holland week in week out plus half of them don't sing or stand up when something is happening on the pitch (not that we've had much to shout about recently) - I remember the old covered end, unfortunately, the North Stand (in particular the Lower tier) is now full of people who bought tickets while we were in the Premiership and don't actually give a flying feck about CAFC.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]

I sit in Block D and there are hundreds of them, all sitting there slagging off players like Matt Holland week in week out plus half of them don't sing or stand up when something is happening on the pitch (not that we've had much to shout about recently) - I remember the old covered end, unfortunately, the North Stand (in particular the Lower tier) is now full of people who bought tickets while we were in the Premiership and don't actually give a flying feck about CAFC.

And I always was a Northstander until about 2 years before the Prem started - been in the West ever since, does that make me any less of a supporter?? ;o) We can't all sit in the Northstand......... :o)

With regards to the empty seats - yep they are the plastics that were only there for the Prem Years and it's nice now not to have them the atmosphere is much better. Also every stand has been hit with the empty seat syndrome! - North Stand is no exception. You don't tend to notice too much when your sitting in that stand - it's when you take a look on the Championship on the Sunday that I realised.
  • Options

Ahh see that is true that point, there are a lot of old farts slagging off players who put in 100%. An example of how to shut them up was me against Norwich. An old boy kept slating all of Solly, Shelvey, Wagstaff and Tuna over and over again he slated them and eventually i shouted out loud - "Shut up, They are the future of our club" and he and his golden olden friends stayed quiet for the final 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Fair Play Dazzler21!!!!

Some people just can't see talent even when it jumps up and bites them on the bum :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ahh see that is true that point, there are a lot of old farts slagging off players who put in 100%. An example of how to shut them up was me against Norwich. An old boy kept slating all of Solly, Shelvey, Wagstaff and Tuna over and over again he slated them and eventually i shouted out loud - "Shut up, They are the future of our club" and he and his golden olden friends stayed quiet for the final 10 minutes.

Psst, Dazzler it still is "The Covered End" its just we had the roof replaced and a natty little extension put on ;) north stand, pah. :(
  • Options
    Staying in my seat in the NWQ.

I hope the guy infront of me moves, he's one of the boo boys, I just wanna deck him
  • Options
    When is swap week?
  • Options
    They told me i would have to come to the ticket office in person to swap, is there any truth in this - as last year i did it over the phone (i live right on the coast)
  • Options
    The people around me are ok and most are renewing so I'll stay put.
  • Options
    Staying in H Block
  • Options
    Staying in J Block
  • Options
    Moving from North lower to north upper.
    Swap weeks starts saturday 20th June
  • Options
    Gonna try to swap the other half .... Any offers????
  • Options
    Staying put in J block, I love my seat!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Staying put East stand block d..nice seat :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Gonna try to swap the other half .... Any offers????

Dont do it Uncle, I did it last year, all I got for her was a season ticket ; )
  • Options
    T.C.E i would settle for that believe me i'll get less grief watching charlton. Then again maybe your right lol
  • Options
    Is it Saturday that it starts?
  • Options
    I've got a double of the St Mirren badge but I still need the Scunthorpe team photo, George Berry, Vince Hilaire, Willie Young and Gerry Gow. Anyone want to do swapsies?
  • Options
    I need the Swindon Town shiney if anyone has it?
  • Options
    Staying put

happy as Larry were i sit
  • Options
    already swopped from N to J upper covered end.........going to be more drinking this season going miss old view but not the tw*at behind me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]already swopped from N to J upper covered end.........going to be more drinking this season going miss old view but not the tw*at behind me

When did you do that? Did you just ring up and ask to swap?
  • Options
    exchange of letters with mate