Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The O.S down yet again!

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Server experiencing heavy load
The server is currently experiencing a heavy load. Please use the back button to return to the home page and refresh the page.

This is all i get on the O.S

Comments

• Options
    no problem here
  • Options
    All I can read is the story about the new signings and the takeover
  • Options
    Can't you get on?

They've just announced a takeover bid from Zabeel

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33014&newstype=n

:-O
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All I can read is the story about the new signings and the takeover

You didn`t mention the new manager Henry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All I can read is the story about the new signings and the takeover

Same here, just came here to see the discussion on the takeover (and signings, our striker problems have been solved!) but couldn't see a thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]

Same here, just came here to see the discussion on the takeover (and signings, our striker problems have been solved!) but couldn't see a thread.

Its under the Pigs might fly thread Sco ;0)
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]

You didn`t mention the new manager Henry.

missed that one. Read it now. OK, he's won a European cup but it was a few years OK and what does he know about League 1. Big mistake IMHO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]missed that one. Read it know. OK, he's won a European cup but it was a few years OK and what does he know about League 1. Big mistake IMHO

You didn't notice his assistant and his coaching team have played over 600 League One and Two games between them?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]missed that one. Read it know. OK, he's won a European cup but it was a few years OK and what does he know about League 1. Big mistake IMHO

You didn't notice his assistant and his coaching team have played over 600 League One and Two games between them?

Must stop skim reading the OS stories.

OK, I'm fully behind him then even if one of the assistants is ex-Millwall.
  • Options
    Interesting interview with Micky Bennett on there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    P.s i got access back now and was dissapointed to learn that you all except heath had lied to me.
  • Options
    You need to sign up to OS+ if you want the real stories.

The nude pictures of Matt Wright aren't my cup of tea but the rest of it is great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]P.s i got access back now and was dissapointed to learn that you all except heath had lied to me.

Lied is a very strong word ! What about fibbed / ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]P.s i got access back now and was dissapointed to learn that you all except heath had lied to me.

Lied is a very strong word ! What about fibbed / ;0)

We didn't break any rules, the system allows us to bend the truth but we will pay back any money we have made