Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight could be the night

Mrs WIWLB due date is tomorrow for the new edition of WIWLB household, i have clients ringing me up and chatting on the phone, and when i see the other lines flashing i go into a panic attack, and try and get them off the phone as soon as possible thinking to myself this is the call i am waiting for.............stressful times

Comments

• Good luck to you both.
  • Best wishes and good luck.
  • good luck mate. I've had two big false alarms in recent weeks (hospital ones) so am pretty relaxed about it now.. mines due 28th tho
  • nice hot vindaloo.
  • Take her for a drive over some really bumpy roads. Worked for us!
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Take her for a drive over some really bumpy roads. Worked for us!

Try the potholes in The Valley carpark. I have heard good things about them ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Take her for a drive over some really bumpy roads. Worked for us!

Try the potholes in The Valley carpark. I have heard good things about them ;0)

They not fixed yet ?
    *mumbles* "bloody fans forum.....whats the point.........
  • Sex is supposed to work...if she's up for it.
  • Good luck with VM's suggestion! Didn't realise you were expecting, break out the towels & stick the kettle on!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Sex is supposed to work...if she's up for it.

Thats what I was told and it worked...........after 5 years
  • Sponsored links:

• Damn there was me thinking this was another in the know about the take over thread!

Fingers crossed for you!
  • Good luck Dean my old son let me know how you get on buddy
  • Anyone know if another junior lifer has arrived?
  • well ????????????