Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Baby Peter

his mother (if you can call her that) sentenced earlier today. "will serve at least 5 years" WHAT A F*****g JOKE!! IMO She should spend the rest of her natural days in solitary, or better still put up against Haringay Council Offices and shot.

Comments

• Sad to say I agree entirely.

She and her boyfriend deserve nothing more than pain and suffering in this life.
  • TBF she was jailed indefinitely with a minimum of 5 years, so she could be away for life (although I doubt it).
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]TBF she was jailed indefinitely with a minimum of 5 years, so she could be away for life (although I doubt it).

That's what I heard on the Radio.

Indefinitely until home sec thinks it's safe - which with any justice will be never.
  • Every time the image of that poor little soul comes on the TV I have to quickly look away or turn on the mute button....I simply can't take it...it's not that I don't want to know out of apathy, indeed it's the exact opposite... I simply bottle it every time!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21
    She and her boyfriend deserve nothing more than pain and suffering in this life.[/quote]

And the next one and beyond ad infinitum.