Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Power of the human brain

Stargne but Ture

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg .

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to research at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny ipramotnt tihng is taht the first

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae,the rset can be a taotl mses and you can siltl raed it wtouhit

a porbelm, this is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig Huh!!!

And I Awlyas Tohuhgt Slpeilng was Ipmorntat

Comments

• Michelle in our office has that very phrase pinned to her PC :)
  • looks fine to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]looks fine to me.
    Lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Stargne but Ture

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg .

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to research at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny ipramotnt tihng is taht the first

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae,the rset can be a taotl mses and you can siltl raed it wtouhit

a porbelm, this is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig Huh!!!

And I Awlyas Tohuhgt Slpeilng was Ipmorntat

Shouldn't you have (sic) after every word
  • finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.

count the f's. most people get it wrong the first time they see it.
  • Looks like Welsh...
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Looks like Welsh...
    Nah, Irvine uses a spill chocker
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.

Seven ?
  • 6 defo.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.

Seven ?

Good job i'm not in accounts..
  • edited May 2009
    Man has achieved many great things during his time on this planet but what the f@@k is Millwall about?!
    Seriously though, a vey interesting thread.
  • edited May 2009
    FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

yes it is 6. apparently it's common to skim over the of's and miss them there.
  • I only knew cos this little ditty stung me before!! Missed all the eff's in the of's!! lol