Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ordering Indian take away ?

At the raj opposit railway dartford station

Never order poperdoms always seem waste
Of time

Nan plain are others any good

Can anyone reccomend something differant
Not too hot but spicy need few more options
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Anything veggie, you cant go wrong.
  • Options
    Prawn puree for a starter, garlic naan all the way

If the word 'Jalfri' or Jalfrezi is near anything that says speciality or chefs special give it a go, one of the finest Indian dishes and one that proper Indian chefs take pride in.

Lime pickle must be the only thing to go on a poppadom.
  • Options
    Chichen tikka rezella
    Dall samba
    Normal nan
    Pilau rice
    Bombay pots

And few beecks. Hope she happy with that
  • Options
    got to be keema naan for me every time
  • Options
    What's in it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Chichen tikka rezella
    Dall samba
    Normal nan
    Pilau rice
    Bombay pots

And few beecks. Hope she happy with that

What's she having then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]What's in it

Lamb, it's amazing.
  • Options
    Dhansak every time, lamb's best. Not too hot, but aromatic. No rice, just lots of naan to scoop it up with, and a heap of onion bhajis.
  • Options
    Paratha
    veg birani
    maybe samosas'
    mango chutney
    a few papadoms with lime pickle (as advised by Carter.)
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Peshwari nan for me...with prawn korma, onion bargee,cauliflower bargee, pilau rice, cucumber raita and sag aloo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]Dhansak every time, lamb's best. Not too hot, but aromatic. No rice, just lots of naan to scoop it up with, and a heap of onion bhajis.

Love a Dhansak, I'd second that.
  • Options
    Cant eat from a ruby house, cant eat curry full stop!! I like it, but it dont like me!! If i have to go and have a ruby, i go to the Viceroy Charlton village only, and have the nepali chicked, with a mushroom rice!! Its amazing, and funnily enough its the same dish as Tavern has from there!! We got talking about on the Derby coach, by the end my mouth was watering!! Nepali chicken is a dry dish, so not any minging sauce!!

Something tells me that my english digestive system dont like having to deal with hot currys, or minging chinese, so i just tend to stay with good old meat, potatoe and veg (cooked properly either steamed or on hob) and that gives my belly less gyp!! Once i had a curry, it went through me like a porsche, had to rush home, and puke blood, which was nice!! Bugger knows what they do to your food!! never again will i go for a curry, even have to really think about viceroy!!

We are built for meat, potatoe and veg, FACT!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Cant eat from a ruby house, cant eat curry full stop!! I like it, but it dont like me!! If i have to go and have a ruby, i go to the Viceroy Charlton village only, and have the nepali chicked, with a mushroom rice!! Its amazing, and funnily enough its the same dish as Tavern has from there!! We got talking about on the Derby coach, by the end my mouth was watering!! Nepali chicken is a dry dish, so not any minging sauce!!

Something tells me that my english digestive system dont like having to deal with hot currys, or minging chinese, so i just tend to stay with good old meat, potatoe and veg (cooked properly either steamed or on hob) and that gives my belly less gyp!! Once i had a curry, it went through me like a porsche, had to rush home, and puke blood, which was nice!! Bugger knows what they do to your food!! never again will i go for a curry, even have to really think about viceroy!!

Is this a serious post MCS?

1...Why should The Viceroy in Charlton village of all the thousands of Indian restaurants in The UK be the only one you'll eat in...very strange one that? Something psychological going on there MCS if you ask me.I can think of about 20 local ones that are ALL better than that!
    2...You don't have to eat curry...as a matter of fact I'm not much of a curry man myself....(as can be seen from my favourite choice above) there are dozens of alternatives on both Indian and Chinese menus many of which are light and delicate...you just have to persevere to find dishes that suit your palet.

Keep experimenting MCS....you'll find lot's of dishes that you'll just learn to love in time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Cant eat from a ruby house, cant eat curry full stop!! I like it, but it dont like me!! If i have to go and have a ruby, i go to the Viceroy Charlton village only, and have the nepali chicked, with a mushroom rice!! Its amazing, and funnily enough its the same dish as Tavern has from there!! We got talking about on the Derby coach, by the end my mouth was watering!! Nepali chicken is a dry dish, so not any minging sauce!!

Try "french" cooking if you have a sensitive stomach.
    :)
  • Options
    Horses & Snails ?

;-)
  • Options
    and frogs legs
  • Options
    What about Horses?
  • Options
    Sound as, thepost is very serious, and i tell you after almost 30 years (thats my age folks) of experimenting, i have come to the conclusion my stomach cannot cope with with foreign food. I get major heart burn if i eat any of that shit, so thats why i have changed my diet to what english people should eat, meat, potatoe and veg (plenty of veg too).

I have persivered myself into heartburn upon heartburn, what can i do!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Sound as, thepost is very serious, and i tell you after almost 30 years (thats my age folks) of experimenting, i have come to the conclusion my stomach cannot cope with with foreign food. I get major heart burn if i eat any of that shit, so thats why i have changed my diet to what english people should eat, meat, potatoe and veg (plenty of veg too).

I have persivered myself into heartburn upon heartburn, what can i do!!

Get a new heart?
  • Options
    If MCS is going to see the Spanners @ Wembley, maybe a new brain.
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    any1 who eats hotter than a jalfrazi are mad
  • Options
    I've done a Phaal a couple of times.

I can handle the heat going in but it wrecks my coy the next day. I used to put bog roll in the fridge when I lived with my mum cos she had a bog downstairs, I can't run that risk now.

I tell you what the hottest thing I have ever eaten and it destroyed me and I could not do it was a chilli at a little restaraunt in Tenerife Los Gigantes, they had 3 heats Mummy's boy (the lightest) nuclear meltdown (hot) and core of the sun (the most pain I have been in eating anything) they had a blackboard with about ten names of the only people to finish it since the place opened and I wanted to get my name on there. I didn't. I got about two thirds of the way through it and almost shat myself at the table, the northern mush who ran the place had to close the bog once the world had finished dropping out of me. I do not know anyone, ANYONE, who could do one of them. I honestly thought I was gonna pass out that night, never has one man drunk so much to so little effect.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I've done a Phaal a couple of times.

I can handle the heat going in but it wrecks my coy the next day. I used to put bog roll in the fridge when I lived with my mum cos she had a bog downstairs, I can't run that risk now.

I tell you what the hottest thing I have ever eaten and it destroyed me and I could not do it was a chilli at a little restaraunt in Tenerife Los Gigantes, they had 3 heats Mummy's boy (the lightest) nuclear meltdown (hot) and core of the sun (the most pain I have been in eating anything) they had a blackboard with about ten names of the only people to finish it since the place opened and I wanted to get my name on there. I didn't. I got about two thirds of the way through it and almost shat myself at the table, the northern mush who ran the place had to close the bog once the world had finished dropping out of me. I do not know anyone, ANYONE, who could do one of them. I honestly thought I was gonna pass out that night, never has one man drunk so much to so little effect.

Now, that is a funny post. Haven't laughed so much for a while! Nice one.
  • Options
    Same here Ormy, thats cracked me up Dicko, your a legend.