Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want first game of the season?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]When did we last start the season with an away game outside London?

sunderland.

as for 1st game, i'd like exeter away early in the season.
    so pencil that, along with southend and brighton away in jan/feb.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Also if Southend, we can have the Charlton Life Bumper Car Extravaganza
    Careful what you wish for Nathan, I'm the absolute bollocks at bumper cars. If there was a formula bumper cars I would be bumping for the best team and on several thousand a week.

Southend or Brighton away.
  • Options
    Oldham away for me. Long story.

Anyone know when the fixtures come out?
  • Options
    Hoping for one of the most boring games home or away on the first day as i'll be in Cyprus getting married.
    On the theme of fixtures, what are the chances that Brighton, Southend, Carlisle etc etc will be midweek aways!!!
  • Options
    Anyone we can beat - who are the whipping boys in this division?

Hartlepool at home would be nice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Oldham away for me. Long story.

Anyone know when the fixtures come out?

10am on 17th june
  • Options
    Cheers Rose and Crown.

Christ knows why but I can't wait.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Cheers Rose and Crown.

Christ knows why but I can't wait.

im the same feels like the season has been finshed for months, but i suppose for us it has!
  • Options
    It will be a team that come up at the Valley and i'll plump for Wycombe at the Valley.
    I think the police do it as they know these sides will have a larger than normal away following for the opening day and they can control it quite well.
  • Options
    I work in Essex and one of my mates is a Colchester fan - several of my colleagues are also planning to attend. My Dad also does a lot of business with Bob Weston of Weston Homes and so we are hoping to get a box for the day and have a spot of CAFC Vs CUFC banter - I guess that would be a nice start to the season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall away followed by leeds away then a nice eay day out at colchester which is only 20 minutes from me
  • Options
    CommentAuthor The Organiser CommentTime3 hours ago # 35
    Hoping for one of the most boring games home or away on the first day as i'll be in Cyprus getting married.

Not great planning for someone who uses the tag The Organiser.........?
  • Options
    Exeter City at home - because that was our very first league match in Div 3 (South) 88 seasons ago and we won 1-0!

If you missed my post on the similarities between Div 3 (South) 1921-22 and Div One (3) 2009-10, there are ten other teams we will play in the league next season who were opponents in that very first year. La plus ca change...
  • Options
    Leeds away, we'll win and win well! This will signal our intent to the rest of the league.
  • Options
    Whatever it is, im going to it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Exeter City at home - because that was our very first league match in Div 3 (South) 88 seasons ago and we won 1-0!

If you missed my post on the similarities between Div 3 (South) 1921-22 and Div One (3) 2009-10, there are ten other teams we will play in the league next season who were opponents in that very first year. La plus ca change...

Last two seasons we have had a promoted side at home so it could be Exeter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pshrimpt[/cite]Leeds away, we'll win and win well! This will signal our intent to the rest of the league.
    Bit like when we beat Reading 4-2!
  • Options
    Yeovil or Exeter away nice sunny day on the terraces!!

COME ON!!!!