Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Wright

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Why? Is he not allowed the friends he has had all his life? Very Very unfair way of seeing things if you ask me!

Not saying he can't still be mates with him, i just feel he needs to get his head down and concentrate on his football instead of acting like a big time charlie in Essex nightclubs.

But he has been getting his head down and concentrating on football, which is why he's been at Gillingham rather than being stuck in our reserves (and maybe getting a few minutes here and there) and more-or-less an ever present since he signed for them.

Exactly and you seem to forget he has just managed something we have not in 9 years is it? Promotion!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

Exactly and you seem to forget he has just managed something we have not in 9 years is it? Promotion!

It's difficult to get promoted from the premier league though ;0) That's why we've let ourselves get relegated a couple of times... it's time we won a couple of trophies...
  • Options
    ha ha ha ;o) Was hoping for a reply of that nature so i could say this:
    Premier League by 2012 FACT!

Midfield of : Lloyd Sam, Therry Racon, Josh Wright, Nicky Bailey to get us there (p.s in my dream jonjo is in a 2nd striker role!
  • Options

Yep but he has a friend who apparently was married to a celebrity and was also once spotted in a night club. On no account should Charlton players have friends, unless they've been approved here first and neither should they go to night clubs, again unless they are sanctioned by CL readers.
  • Options
    I'd say that is a fair system BFR and on that note i'd just like to say goodbye to the following people nearing drinking age or at it: Jonjo, Josh, Tamer, Chris, Grant. Goodbye you 5 enjoy your drinking and friendships elsewhere!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Think I heard Holloway say on the commentary that Wright was better than any player he hd seen at the Valley this season!!!

We've got at least four better CMs than Wright in Racon, Bailey, Shelvey and Zheng..

And how many of those will be here come August

That's not the point, Holloway said 'Wright was better than any player he'd seen at The Valley this season".

I'd like to keep Wright, just saying this season he wasn't in the team because we had better players.