Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunny v Millwall

Comments

• Options
    All we need now is a bit of good news about the takeover. If it exists.
  • Options
    Neighbours must have thought we were mad when Scunny's 3rd went in. - Chelsea plastic, over the road, has gone with all his mates. Going to give him so much stick, Can't wait.

Right team won, deserved the victory, they've been pretty consistent all season. Were unlucky in the JP Trophy. Cracking game.

Wonder how many of the 45,000 will be at the New London Stadium on their first home game next season?????
  • Options
    Thank christ for that........

A Millwall win would have done me in, have to say the second goal by Alexander was g top draw though......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]f**k it 3,000+ of the scum bags all over the valley
    something i hoped id never see again.
    Let's worry about that next season and just enjoy the moment!
  • Options
    sorry meant first....
  • Options
    just heard a rumour that it has all kicked off already at wembley, not 2 sure if true!
  • Options
    I think thats the first result that has gone the way i have wanted it for a year or so.
  • Options
    anyone thinking of traveling on the Bakerloo line southbound, in the next hour, might consider alternative travel arrangements.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]anyone thinking of traveling on the Bakerloo line southbound, in the next hour, might consider alternative travel arrangements.

have you heard the same?
  • Options
    Saying that, standing outside Bermondsey and Canada Water stations might be funny for a while
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lets hope the get kicked out the league for fighting .......
  • Options
    " have you heard the same"

just expecting the predictable worst I'm afraid
  • Options
    i should think it will be about 9Pm when the sirens start going around Eltham---Old Bexley and Welling. The World knows it will kick off.
  • Options
    losing spanner + alcohol + sun = trouble for the rest of the day and night. Guaranteed. Keep your heads down lads.
  • Options
    its over, lets move on.

And stop the scaremongering please
  • Options
    What are spanner fans doing in Eltham, Old Bexley and Welling?

Surely they have got a bit confused and are supporting the wrong team?

Unless its all the muppets that like to think they are a bit tasty and like the rep that supporting the wall gives them...

Sorry, its like going back to that controversial thread: Spanners, human or not?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]All we need now is a bit of good news about the takeover. If it exists.

You know something.................?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]All we need now is a bit of good news about the takeover. If it exists.

You know something.................?

I know that the waiting is doing my head in.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    went to the game today wall fans made me sick, thinking they are untochable ! it did kick off after the game saw it in spats mainly between their own fans! over heard on police radio saying" it's now kicking off at the station and the park" can't take the pikie out of bermondsy and all that ;)
  • Options
    Jubilee Line and all that

I walked past a shop with a Millwall Flag outside to which I started singing 'Shit! Shit! Shit!' to, thank god no Millwall fan was in proximity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wonder if the Standard seller outside Cannon Strret will have his flags out on Tuesday ??
  • Options
    millwall seemed to come from everywhere today we got the 8-38 train from chislehurst and even walking down to the shops before hand their were stretched limmos and millwall everywhere and this was in chislehurst!
  • Options
    Eltham and Sidcup were the same
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]wonder if the Standard seller outside Cannon Strret will have his flags out on Tuesday ??

I'll give him some stick as usual
  • Options
    It was an absolute joy seeing disgruntled Millwal fans getting off the train and coming into the pub last night
  • Options
    I went to a large Christening yesterday, the mother of the baptissed child has a huge family that moved down into Kent a generation or two ago. Her husband is Arsenal and at the after dunking party I asked him if he knew the score, he replied Scunny won. I had guessed as much because all her family are Wall and it seemed like a sorrowfull wake in that hall. Best thing is that they got married on the Man U against Wall cup final, same atmosphere at their wedding!
  • Options
    I went down to the princess of wales at blackheath to meet my pals who'd been to the game, they weren't to pleases to see us addicks fans! We gave them a fair bit of stick, there were quite a lot of wall on the heath, was chatting to a west ham fan who had been in the scunny end reckoned there were a few hammers in there. One of the millwall lads said all they said on the way home was that they are gonna be playing us next season.
  • Options
    It wasn't much fun at London Bridge. The (new) Wheatsheaf closed, so did the Market Porter and the Southwark Tavern and Roxy opened later.

The ar5ehole manager of the Southwark left a girl in her early 20s on the door to keep the Millwall out of the pub. She got shedloads of abuse and one of them spat in her face. I dread to think what she put up with later. Effing scum!
  • Options
    mate ur making that up ---- couldnt have happened --- groucho--suzi and WSS said they all fluffy lovable misunderstood.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2009
    Nobody said all Millwall fans were exactly the same or used any of those words - apart from you.