Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When the red red robin....

I was surprised to see this sung by Hull Kingston Rovers players in the dressing rooms after a win in Super league - they showed a bit of this on Inside Sport last night. Its OUR song !!!

Comments

• Their supporters sing it all the time. I joined in with one brave rovers fan at Old Trafford one year as he sang it in the Wetherspoons full of Hull FC fans, classic! We saw the clip too. Love the idea of the team singing it. We should sing it too, as you say, its our song!
  • It's been their song aswell for a very long time. Hence my very soft spot for Rovers. They also came back from the brink of extinction, had to fight off a marauding unscrupulous rival trying to force them into a merger, albeit they were in administration at the time . Now sitting pretty in the league.
  • Behind the mighty Saints! ;-)
  • After the Hull Away match last season I found myself in a dodgy Irish pub,but, being "merry" I asked the banjo & guitar players to play this.
    Half the pub joined in, the other half wanted to fight.
    I drank up and left........
  • Priceless