Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The greatest wind break ever

Spotted at Old Hunstanton over the Bank holiday weekend.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Spotted at Old Hunstanton over the Bank holiday weekend.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_463976 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Hunstanton May 2009 31.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Sorry i thought this was a thread about farting
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Spotted at Old Hunstanton over the Bank holiday weekend.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_463976 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Hunstanton May 2009 31.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Sorry i thought this was a thread about farting

Me too - I was about to regale you all with my story about the young lad.....crying....in Tesco...and the worlds squeakiest guff but I guess thats for another day
  • I have to say i was very dissapointed by the name of this thread, i too thought it would be about farting.

Little bit of misrepresentation there or FALSE ADVERTISING - Lock him up!
  • Not my fault if you dummies can't distinguish between a wind break and breaking wind. : - )

Any way it is a top notch bit of kit. I want one from my trip to France in the summer.
  • got to say Henners that is marvellous.

Where's ya get one
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]got to say Henners that is marvellous.

Where's ya get one

Thank god someone else can lift themselves out of the gutter and appreciate it.

Don't know where to get on. Imperial War Museum maybe.
  • I suspect it may be Shepherd Neame - Just looked on their website but no sign.
  • I for one was very disappointed when I opened it and found it had nothing to do with the noble art of wind breaking. Nobody guffs like the English. FACT.
  • I've just passed this on to Shepherd Neame in Faversham....the girl there in charge of marketing thinks it's a great idea and she's going to pass it on to her bosses....watch this space as they say!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]got to say Henners that is marvellous.

Where's ya get one

Thank god someone else can lift themselves out of the gutter and appreciate it.

Don't know where to get on. Imperial War Museum maybe.
    Definately not i was only there 2 weeks ago and none there!
  • Sponsored links:

• The V&A sell the "Keep Calm & Carry On" stuff so might be available there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]I for one was very disappointed when I opened it and found it had nothing to do with the noble art of wind breaking. Nobody guffs like the English. FACT.

Nobody and I mean nobody GUFFS like you dear boy more like.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]I for one was very disappointed when I opened it and found it had nothing to do with the noble art of wind breaking. Nobody guffs like the English. FACT.

Nobody and I mean nobody GUFFS like you dear boy more like.

The first thing that came into my head was Afternoon Delights legendary Guff in the Clacket Lane service station this was heard from a distance but was nothing compared to the sound heard at close quarters. :)
  • edited May 2009
    One windy day a mate of mine was trying to charm a young lady he was chatting up on the beach, she was complaining about the cool breeze so he, quite innocently, said: "Would you like me to lie next to you and break wind..."
  • I occasionally go to the Dutch Coast - much like Hunstanton windy - need one - often full of Germans too...
  • very good

Sure to be banned

Upsetting the Germans
    Muslims
    Hindus
    Jews
    the fat
    Gay
    Kids

Any excuse will do
  • It is a classic English poster, ish....can't be banned.
  • What kid, what Tesco's,what fart........
    We need to be told.............