Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Aston Villa mascot, absolutely shocking!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DA9 thats big Tom a few rows in front of Albert.

Used to be a tooth past in Thailand called Darky which had a black and white minstral on box. They changed the name few years back to Darly, still has the Black and White minstral on it as far as i know.
  • Options
    Is he 'a' black or blacked up? Looking at the picture i'm leaning towards the latter.
  • Options
    [quote

"His nickname "Dixie" is said to have been given to him by fans due to his dark complexion and curly black hair, which was, in their perception, similar to that of African Americans in the Southern United States. Dean himself deeply disliked the moniker, preferring to be known as Bill or Billy."[/quote]

I heard a story around the time that Cantona Kung-Fu'd that Palace fan that Dixie Dean biffed someone in the crowd once who "remarked" on his skin colour. A copper nearby congratulated him apparently, anyone else ever hear this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 thats big Tom a few rows in front of Albert.

Cant be Tom, he only wears a suit to court.
  • Options
    why is 'mascot' in inverted commas ?
  • Options
    whats the problem

Looks Ok to me
  • Options
    The second player only has one arm. And he's got a football stuck to the waist of his shorts.
  • Options
    So, did anyone ask for permission before use???