Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Silence is deafening

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Design will change, the Sponsor will change but supplier will be the same

What about the colour ?

Black and White stripes

Black and white stripes !!!!! Humbug !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Design will change, the Sponsor will change but supplier will be the same

What about the colour ?

Black and White stripes

The Geordie Smiler earning his money again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Just cant understand how silence can be deafening!!

Fair point but the clubs silence = the CL Deafening rumours!
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]The minutes of the most recent Fans' Forum meeting with the Club (Thursday 14th May) will be out shortly. Some of Dazzler's points were discussed.

As they say in the all the best Private Eye movies ............ "just gimme 24 hours".

You got it Dave!
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Thanks.

Can I be the first person to say I hate the new design ; - 0

No Henry - That's my Job i am tolling up the prices now!
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Personally I couldnt give a monkeys.

Its late May, I'll start worrying about Charlton again in August, more important things to worry about like will Freddie be fit for The Ashes.

Cricket will never be more important than Charlton you weirdo! ;o)
  • Options
    What about the price ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]

What about the colour ?

Black and White stripes

Black and white stripes !!!!! Humbug !!!

Bullseye
  • Options
    It'll be the first summer for a long time that I'll be happy for a bit of quiet on the Charlton front.

The club and supporters have taken a battering in terms of bad news and bad results for the past three years and to be honest, I'm a bit worn out with it all.

I'm sure come June, when our new (plain red) kit is released and the Japanese internet lads are on board, the enthusiasm will return.

Until then, I have complete faith that Ricky Murray is doing his best for the club.
  • Options
    This silence is like a mime artist clapping.

If a mime artist shoots someone, do they use a silencer?
  • Options
    they dont even use a gun its an index finger! and yes it has an imaginary silence AND flash supressor!
  • Options
    The minutes from the last Fans' Forum meeting are now available on a new thread entitled (imaginatively) 'Minutes from the Fans' Forum meeting held on Thursday 14th May 09'.