Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall to play reserve games at Dartford FC

Strengthening their ties in our traditional areas a bit.

Comments

• Options
    They'll be bussing them in next
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2009
    Surprised we didnt do this considering the women play there.
  • Options
    Will this affect house prices in the area? :-)
  • Options
    I hope the Millwall fans don;t come knocking on my door forcing me to go. ;-)
  • Options
    Where did they play before?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Where did they play before?

Fisher Athletic?
  • Options

Could be wrong here, but i'm sure they played them at there own S*** ground.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

Could be wrong here, but i'm sure they played them at there own S*** ground.

No, you are right. It is a Sh*t ground.

but where did their reserves play?
  • Options
    thought they played at Dulwich Hamlet for awhile
  • Options
    I saw them play a ressies game at The Den last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Point of Interest; Millwall's academy are going to use the new all weather pitch at Blackheath Rugby Club's Well Hall ground 4 nights a week. . . .
  • Options
    Are our reserves still going to play at Gravesend?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Point of Interest; Millwall's academy are going to use the new all weather pitch at Blackheath Rugby Club's Well Hall ground 4 nights a week. . . .

Blimey, their U18's will be playing at Charlton Park soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Are our reserves still going to play at Gravesend?
    Will we even have any reserves left? Or will they be flogged on ebay too?
  • Options
    Hello everyone, welcome to league 1, you know you've been looking forward to meeting us for years now...but no more frolics in the snow at the Den this time around please! :-)
    Yes the Dartford thingy, I guess we trying to muscle in on traditional anorak territory, but really we only after the women.....lock up your daughters...horseys about....! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Are our reserves still going to play at Gravesend?
    Will we evenhaveany reserves left? Or will they be flogged on ebay too?

I was thinking that myself..i wonder if they will scrap the ressies :(
  • Options
    Apparently we won't be playing reserve games at Ebbsfleet next season, and possibly won't have a reserve team at all.
  • Options
    I was wondering why no reserve friendly matches had been announced yet.....not good if there's no reserve team but plenty of time for things to happen eh?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Point of Interest; Millwall's academy are going to use the new all weather pitch at Blackheath Rugby Club's Well Hall ground 4 nights a week. . . .[/quote]

Blimey, their U18's will be playing at Charlton Park soon.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Point of Interest; Millwall's academy are going to use the new all weather pitch at Blackheath Rugby Club's Well Hall ground 4 nights a week. . . .[/quote]

Blimey, their U18's will be playing at Charlton Park soon.[/quote] Along with the first team ,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Point of Interest; Millwall's academy are going to use the new all weather pitch at Blackheath Rugby Club's Well Hall ground 4 nights a week. . . .

it certainly wont be their academy as they lost their academy status,they now only run a centre of excellance,which restricts the quality of player they can or will recruit.