Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Private message to everyone,except (Sir) Henry.

Just fitted some Vinyl in Irving Towers,and, don't tell (Sir)Henry I told you,but it was coloured Millwall & Rangers blue!!
Should have charged extra for the stress..........

Comments

• Stone him....stone him!!!!
  • Blue vinyl, that sounds nice!?
  • I know where you live!!!!!
  • Does the vinyl match his cardies?
  • Same taste in interior decor as clothing then. None
  • I was going to say what I good job you did and that anyone looking for a carpet fitter should get in touch but I don't think I will now. : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Same taste in interior decor as clothing then. None

Oi! It was from John Lewis (the bathroom flooring that is, not the clothes)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Same taste in interior decor as clothing then. None

Oi! It was from John Lewis (the bathroom flooring that is, not the clothes)

Same thing.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Same taste in interior decor as clothing then. None[/quote]

Oi! It was from John Lewis (the bathroom flooring that is, not the clothes)[/quote]

I rest my case
  • don't dis the John Lewis - We can't all afford those shops on Royal Parade you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got a UK Subs album in blue vinyl.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Just fitted some Vinyl in Irving Towers,and, don't tell (Sir)Henry I told you,but it was coloured Millwall & Rangers blue!!
    Should have charged extra for the stress..........

Does Henry live in a Council flat?
  • doing well
    Rangers mentioned and it has not been sunk, closed or deleted
  • LB are you trying to test the admin?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]LB are you trying to test the admin?[/quote]

who me no never
  • I would expected him to go for a wool carpet to go with the cardy.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]I would expected him to go for a wool carpet to go with the cardy.

LOL
  • John Lewis For f***sake, whatsup with carpetright? 10 square miles of vinyl for a fiver!! the DFS of the carpet world ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]John Lewis For f***sake, whatsup with carpetright? 10 square miles of vinyl for a fiver!! the DFS of the carpet world ;)

Sssssshhhhhhhhhh!
  • Anyone who has a mate crawling around on his hands & knees, shouldn't have that person has a mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Anyone who has a mate crawling around on his hands & knees, shouldn't have that person has a mate.

Who said he was a mate? Bloody Lefty veggie weirdo : - )
  • Are the tiles arranged to follow follow any sort of pattern?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]John Lewis For f***sake, whatsup with carpetright? 10 square miles of vinyl for a fiver!! the DFS of the carpet world ;)

Sssssshhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry, I get it now. Buy it from Carpetright tell the customer its from John Lewis and trouser the difference. Gotcha ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Anyone who has a mate crawling around on his hands & knees, shouldn't have that person has a mate.

Who said he was a mate? Bloody Lefty veggie weirdo : - )

1). Who told him ?
    2).Don't forget the 'Shire supporting bit, and
    3).Pompey going into DD.
  • .........& less of the weirdo !