Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A question for you all....

How many years on the bounce have you had your season ticket?

I have had mine for 19 years in 4 different seats.

Comments

• Options
    13 years, 2 different seats.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I had mine since Sellout Park, 22 years. Haven't renewed yet, wanting to change seats. Two different seats since our return. Lower North & Upper North.
  • Options
    the season we went to upton park was my 1st s/t.
    since our return to the valley have sat in north, east, west upper and north upper.
  • Options
    Only since 02-03 season

Due to money reasons only managed to borrow mateds or get freebies for quite a few before that
  • Options
    why do u want to know ?
  • Options
    22 years - standing down the wing at Selhurst, anywhere at Upton and two seats North, then Upper North at the Valley.
  • Options
    Money has always been tight so I always looked upon a season ticket as an unjustifiable luxury for many years.

However prior to season 2004/5 my family clubbed together and I was treated to one for my daughter and myself as birthday present.

I have (somehow) managed to pay for them every season since including the one to come.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    37 years since 1972. I've only missed about 5 home games, league and cups in all that time, due to weddings of family and friends.
  • Options
    29 years - OMG is it that long.

I know someone whose had one every year since 1964
  • Options
    since 93/94.

Never needed on before that to be honest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]why do u want to know ?[/quote]

R

Its only a general question I'm not asking anything personal like how old you are?

LOL!
  • Options
    38 years continually. Trainspotter that I am have kept all the 'stubs' too, 'ground' ST holder everywhere until we could only sit down after standing was stopped.
    The odd season or two before that.
    Regular attender since 1963.
  • Options
    Think I got my first one in 76-7, funny enough I was round my parents house at the weekend and my Dad had unearthed a couple of my S/T books from that era. Seem to remember not getting one one year at Selhurst as I forgot to renew it or was skint at the time. It didn't present that much of a problem as there was no difficulty getting in on the day for games down there! Been in the North lower and upper since we went back, used to stand/sit all over the place pre-selhurst as I used to get a ground S/T which let you in everywhere bar the West Stand - which always looked like it was going to fall down in those days.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]37 years since 1972. I've only missed about 5 home games, league and cups in all that time, due to weddings of family and friends.[/quote]

Fair play fella!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I used to get a ground S/T which let you in everywhere bar the West Stand

That sounds quality !! I wish you could do that now, I'd sit in a different area every game !
  • Options
    This is my second year
  • Options
    Since 1990/1991
  • Options
    87 to 98 and 99 to 2004...couldnt afford one prior to 87 been going regularly since 1968
  • Options
    95/96 was my first year as a season ticket holder and I have been in the same seat ever since
  • Options
    85-86 at sellout was my first ever season ticket so this will be my 24th season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know, probably about 10 years :)

When I was little :)
  • Options
    28 years
  • Options
    11 years, since 98/99. Same seat.
  • Options
    Since 1970 (with a one gap due to "Issues" with Alwen & Murray).
  • Options
    28 years and have just renewed for next season.
  • Options
    104 years , different seat each time
  • Options
    this'll be my 30th Year on the bounce.....have had s/tkts in the following areas.

1) original valley West Stand with Dad
    2) 'ground' s/tkt (anywhere but the west I think you could go)
    3) Shitehurst sainsbury's terrace
    4) Shitehurst Arthur Wait enclosure
    5) Upton Park North Terrace
    6) North Lower Block E (same seat since valley return)
    7) ......soon to probably be North Upper (although I do like the view from the NW quadrant)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]This is my second year

Gory hunter.