Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Er...excuse my ignorance...

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
...I've been away from all things Charlton for a while (a bit like our team last season), picking through some of the threads on here, and I read a lot about who our manager will be next season, er has Parky buggered off? Are there rumours saying that there is someone else waiting to steer us back up? Or just wishful thinking? Enlighten me oh wonderous CL forum!

Ta!

Comments

• Options
    Nobody knows, everyone has an opinion.

Why not form one yourself? It doesn't have to be based on any facts, just think about who you want to be manager next season, write a comment saying that person is going to be manager next season and then write FACT at the end of it.

If you want to really go to town, think up some long winded story about why you believe it to be true.
  • Options
    Oh Ok CS. A scouse mate who is married to a Scottich bird reckons that Bill Shankly was seen at a hot dog stand at the last home game (rumours of his demise have been greatly exagerated) she swears blind that he will be our next manager. By the way he was sharing his hot dog with Brian Clough, and Sir Alf Ramsey paid, so must be true I guess!!
  • Options
    There's no way that, that is true........the hot dog stand went ages ago as we couldn't get sponsorship for it!

At least make up something we could believe!
  • Options
    Perfect Bibble. And don't worry about plaaayer. For your rumour to gather strength it must be denied by someone else. never believe anything until its denied!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]Perfect Bibble. And don't worry about plaaayer. For your rumour to gather strength it must be denied by someone else. never believe anything until its denied!

I thought it was only true if it wasn't denied. Which is it?
  • Options
    What happening to our club..........
    Who is the manager..............
    Is there a takeover going on.............
    Why is the no news coming from the OS............
  • Options
    Its only true once its denied. For proof see the long line of chairman who come out to publically back the manager and deny any rumours of a sacking to then sack them three minutes later.
  • Options
    Is anyone else frustrated like me?
  • Options
    A bit, we played our final game nearly 4 weeks ago, our season really ended before that, and the club haven't even announced that Weaver and Todorov will be released, never mind if Parkinson is staying or not.
  • Options
    .........or that my boy will be staying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No news is good news. Sit tight.
  • Options
    So while we sit around and wait for the end of June when the contracts are up and deals can be made, lets continue with the wild speculation, because that always helps....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]So while we sit around and wait for the end of June when the contracts are up and deals can be made, lets continue with the wild speculation, because that always helps....[/quote]

Bt if we did not speculate or question SW's salary we would be talking about what school we went to or increasingly doggy would ya's ... lets keep the tripe going
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]Perfect Bibble. And don't worry about plaaayer. For your rumour to gather strength it must be denied by someone else. never believe anything until its denied!

I thought it was only true if it wasn't denied. Which is it?

It's only true if it's on the OS.
    Shame on you, Henry ..... you should know that ;o)

Anyway, Curbs is coming back. Locked on. FACT!

(new consortium led by Len and OooohAaargh)

;o)
  • Options
    The main thing is when are we going to start playing again who owns us who manages us who plays for us tbh we dont have a real call on it....ive done my bit and renewed....i just cant wait to get make seeing the lads play and mates again and not have to wander around king B&Q on a saturday ! it seems like months since we played.......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]The main thing is when are we going to start playing again who owns us who manages us who plays for us tbh we dont have a real call on it....ive done my bit and renewed....i just cant wait to get make seeing the lads play and mates again and not have to wander around king B&Q on a saturday ! it seems like months since we played.......[/quote]

snap.........BTW, it's more than a few months since we actually 'played' !!