Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does anyone on here know any welders?

There is a bus in Manchester that needs its top put back on.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]There is a bus in Manchester that needs its top put back on.

That made me laugh!
  • Options
    I don't know any welders but if as a result of a welder coming to you home or workplace and burning your carpets you might like to consider contacting MOG because he is a carpet fitter.
  • Options
    yeah drop me a whisper.

just kidding!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I don't know any welders but if as a result of a welder coming to you home or workplace and burning your carpets you might like to consider contacting MOG because he is a carpet fitter.

PMSL
  • Options
    Yes. Welder Leather but they don't do buses.
  • Options
    No but I do know a Hansom cab lamp fitter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I don't know any welders but if as a result of a welder coming to you home or workplace and burning your carpets you might like to consider contacting MOG because he is a carpet fitter.

PMSL

Funnily enough, I'm fitting a carpet in Bromley next week where a welder did actually burn a carpet whilst,er, welding.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]

PMSL

Funnily enough, I'm fitting a carpet in Bromley next week where a welder did actually burn a carpet whilst,er, welding.

Well there ya go then!
  • Options
    It's a small weld,innit!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]

PMSL

This site gets more like Viz every day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fnerrrrrrrrrr Fnneeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr !