Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birth of my new daughter

2»

Comments

• Options
    I do believe we feel the same about eachother so why not?

At the end of the day it is our decision so no one can really stop us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I do believe we feel the same about eachother so why not?

How exactly do you plan on providing for this child?.

Are you a professional idiot or is it part time?.

Anyway, back to the point. Congratulations on the arrival.
  • Options
    Getting some money soon :)

Yes im a professional idiot/twat
  • Options
    Congratulations. Absolutely gorgeous name. Great choice.
  • Options
    Congrats mate, dont often post unless i feel its worth it - my little un laetitia is almost five now - its wonderful until you realise that they will have boyfriends sooner than you think......: 0
  • Options
    nice one son got your text,but can't text back whilst in the states.
  • Options
    Congratulations mate , enjoy !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Is it good if my mate asks me to make a baby with her and me agreeing, shes only 16, but really wants one. Only problem is shes a Hammers fan, but if it goes ahead, I shall try make it an Addick

this and the plane crash thread, you really are a grade one knob.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I do believe we feel the same about eachother so why not?

At that age with no job/money it'll effectivly be the State that provides for it...
  • Options
    Congrats WIWALB!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done WIWALB, 9lb 11oz is a biggun :-)

As for you Nathan, for you to come out and say something like that, as a 16 year old or even in your 30s or 40s for that matter, absolutely beggars belief. You are talking about bringing another life into this world, not buying a puppy from a bloody pet shop.
  • Options
    Best wishes & congrats to all concerned.

Lovely name BTW.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Congrats WIWLB

NATHAN - DO NOT HAVE KIDS UNTIL YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH AND WISE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THEM.

IF WE AS TAXPAYERS END UP SUPPORTING YOU I AINT GONNA BE HAPPY!
  • Options
    please don't take nathan serious he's not going to have a baby with a friend who wants one
  • Options
    Congrats. As one who has been unable to witness the birth of my children (both adopted) I envy you a tiny bit!
  • Options
    well done son hope missus and baby are ok be in touch once again congratulations.
  • Options
    congratulations! first things first... http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/productview.ink?pcode=08%20home%20baby%20boxed%20kit&pcategory=homekit
  • Options
    can someone please delete this and other non relevant posts off this thread, lets have a bit of respect eh?
  • Options
    Congrats mate.... Mia... cool name man....
  • Options
    Oi Nathan, you forgot to tell everyone she's only 15, and don't try and deny it or I'll link the to the site where you told everyone...