Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Girl on Britains Got Talent

Poor love, just cracked up whilst singing Eidelweis, and in tears - only 10.

Cant believe they are letting her have another go, as she was nervous though.

Comments

• Have to say I did laugh ...

The juggler ... what was that all about
  • I know, I did laugh too.
    We are going to hell.
  • 10 get rid of her buzz her 3 time rubbish
  • Saying that, this dance group, walloptastic
  • Vote for the big bird with her jugs out
  • the next was a girl in a previous life
  • The best act was the bloke NOT playing the saxophone
  • Hmm.
    I'm a little annoyed about that girl who recognised that she had cocked it up, pretended to cry, (no tears but lots of noise),got rewarded by having another go and by extension a shoe in to the final by playing the sympathy card.

If I'd not made it through tonight I think I might have demanded that I get another chance - fair's fair after all.
    Then she was described as being the 'bravest girl in the world' just because she had a tantrum......

Bloody kids.
  • How will she cope if she plays in the Royal Variety show?
  • Simon Cowell wanted her in the final, hence the second chance after she had a bit of a strop and the producers had said that there wasn't enough time.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2009
    IMO........GET A FECKIN LIFE YOU LOT! Britians got talent? Britains gone down the toilet more like. Shouldn't you blokes be watching big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube? Jeez!
  • here here KB

whats wrong with Beetle crisis or Miami ink or even LA ink

Kat Von D is hotter than the skinny wretch off of BGT
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]IMO........GET A FECKIN LIFE YOU LOT! Britians got talent? Britains gone down the toilet more like. Shouldn't you blokes be watching big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube? Jeez!

I've got "big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube" I, II and III on bluray if anyone wants to borrow them.
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]IMO........GET A FECKIN LIFE YOU LOT! Britians got talent? Britains gone down the toilet more like. Shouldn't you blokes be watching big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube? Jeez!

I have a life that you very much. It includes spending some time with me old Mum and watching shit TV.
  • Entirely agree marco with your comments about the 10 year old. Trouble is she is only 10 and it plays into the sympathy vote very nicely. No one should deny the "pressure" these young children are under but how bout the pushy parents act in the emotional interest of their child and spare them the damaging glare of the media spotlight till they are emotionally old enough to choose it and then try to deal with it.
    Britain's Got Talent is a manipulative mix of undeniable watchability deliberate humiliation and we should all condemn it for what it says about us all.
    But I will prob be watching it tonight partly because it is so hideous and nauseating partly because it is entertaining and there is talent especially Aiden Davis and partly because I haven't got a good book to read at the moment.
    But it is like eating 4 macdonalds you know it is wrong and you feel sick afterwards but it satisfied briefly a hollowness in your soul;-)
  • Riscy

You're excused & a model son

the others

sorry, no excuse!

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]IMO........GET A FECKIN LIFE YOU LOT! Britians got talent? Britains gone down the toilet more like. Shouldn't you blokes be watching big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube? Jeez!

I've got "big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube" I, II and III on bluray if anyone wants to borrow them.

Are you a biker by any chance Addickted???

I ride a Harley (Heritage Softail) in my spare time.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]IMO........GET A FECKIN LIFE YOU LOT! Britians got talent? Britains gone down the toilet more like. Shouldn't you blokes be watching big hairy ar5ed americans make a chopper out of two bean cans & a rubber tube? Jeez!

Are you a biker by any chance Addickted???

I ride a Harley (Heritage Softail) in my spare time.

I rather regard 'bikers' in the same way I regard people who still use typewriters.

Why? What's the point? Move on.........

www.ilovesomethingbigandpowerfulthrobbingbetweenmylegs/sortofguy.org
  • Glad I'm not the only cynic around here. IMO little Hollie Steel was clearly stage-managed by her mother
  • edited May 2009
    12th Man has a lovely Triumph Bonneville...................so bikers get a big thumbs up from me :-D

btw am deliberately taking this thread away from the original theme AFKA & I don't give a fandango ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• glad Diversity won in the end as they were outstanding and that the saxsophonist finished in the top three as he too was excellant