Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Peter Varney a Charlton fan?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm just dissapointed that this has been opened as a seperate thread, this could have made the 1,500 on the charlton takeover thread
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I'm just dissapointed that this has been opened as a seperate thread, this could have made the 1,500 on the charlton takeover thread

LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Just when you thought that we had exhausted the subject of the takeover from almost every conceivable angle some poster finds yet another angle.....Jeeezuz H, it's becoming curiouser and curiouser by the minute.....have any of you guys thought of writing for The Sun or The Star...you'd go down a storm!

Is somebody forcing you to read this thread?

What a strange thing to say Red.......I read just about everything on this board that's to do with the club....whether I'm interested in it or not and whether I agree or disagree. Sometimes I make comments and sometimes I don't, it's called freedom of expression Red.
    Nobody is forcing you to post either........ be it by starting a thread to everyone, or more directly to me...you chose to post.
    I could just as easily say no one is 'forcing' (as you put it) you to read my replies or comments....but you do don't you, it's what keeps the board alive.
    Must we only read stuff that interests us....how do we know until we've read it?
    Or do you only want folk who agree with you to read your posts...of course you don't....or at least I hope not, how boring that would be.

Sorry Sound. I inferred that you thought people should stop posting on topics that you were sick of reading about. Of course anyone can disagree with what I post. And often do. But I thought you were suggesting I should not have started this thread in the first place.
  • Options
    Not at all....I don't agree with what you are suggesting mind you....the guy isn't obliged to say anything and after what happened with the Zabeel thing who can blame him....or the club come to that.