Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cleveland Taylor

edited June 2009 in Rumours
25-yr old winger at Carlisle, won all their player of year awards, has put in a transfer request.

Heard he had a v good season their last year, may be worth a look.

Comments

• Options
    personal problems the reason he is on the list, where is he from?
  • Options
    Cleveland Taylor sounds like a North East shipbuilder. . . . .

Maybe Danny Graham will come down from Carlisle with him. . .
  • Options
    Hate to knit-pick, but how can this be classified as a 'rumour'?
  • Options
    its not, didn't really know what category to put it in !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its not, didn't really know what category to put it in !

Blimey, what chance do we have then :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]25-yr old winger at Carlisle, won all their player of year awards, has put in a transfer request.

Heard he had a v good season their last year, may be worth a look.

Didn't take much to work that out did it?!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Got to be looking around for players like this, not necessarily him, but the better players in League One.
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Maybe Danny Graham will come down from Carlisle with him. . .

On their site it says he wants a new challenge, if he goes it could go to a tribunal if no one agrees a fee (is that because of his age and he's out of contract?)
  • Options
    I thought this was about a new Driver about to hit the market place that helps you hit the ball straight.
  • Options
    reminds me of the term Cleveland Steamer - I don't think I can get that image ot of my head now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]reminds me of the term Cleveland Steamer - I don't think I can get that image ot of my head now

Is that something to do with an image on Mcs phone? ..........shudders.........;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Thought he was leading a North Carolina based consortium group with the aim of purchasing Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

Maybe Danny Graham will come down from Carlisle with him. . .
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Maybe Danny Graham will come down from Carlisle with him. . .

On their site it says he wants a new challenge, if he goes it could go to a tribunal if no one agrees a fee (is that because of his age and he's out of contract?)

Seen him play on Sky sports. Very good in the air and good finisher
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]
    [cite]

Seen him play on Sky very good in the air

He'd have to be : - )

Is he a flying winger?
  • Options
    Haa Henners just read it again ill edit it not having a good day am i?!