Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chants of the season

edited June 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/8077666.stm

I liked this stadium announcement:

"It finishes Crawley Town 2, Woking 2. Be sure to tune in to the Blue Square Premier Review on Setanta next week to see how far offside Woking's first goal was!"
Crawley stadium announcer.

Comments

• Options
    like the Gills stadium announcer one greeting the on-loan spuds signing !
  • Options
    1 striker went past Marky
  • Options
    The one at Gillingham about Andy Barcham made me giggle, about the 3 points when Spurs were bottom.

I can take claim to joining in with the chorus "you're just a sh*t Chas n' Dave" at Liam Gallagher at our last home game of the season and thoroughly warranted too, as he was giving it the 'biggun in a box just above the old Shelf.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]The one at Gillingham about Andy Barcham made me giggle, about the 3 points when Spurs were bottom.

I can take claim to joining in with the chorus "you're just a sh*t Chas n' Dave" at Liam Gallagher at our last home game of the season and thoroughly warranted too, as he was giving it the 'biggun in a box just above the old Shelf.

Know a couple Spurs ST's that said it was a right good bit of banter with them and him
  • Options
    You can't beat a bit of banter!
  • Options
    My personal favourite was last game of the season "we want Rick Everritt"! :-)
  • Options
    "They're hear, they're there, they're every f**king where......empty seats".

Cardiff fans at the Valley.
  • Options
    I couldn't hear it totally clearly but I'm fairly sure the Covered End were singing "We're shit, and you're worse than us" against Norwich.
  • Options
    I liked the "Your car's too fast for you" chant at Ronaldo
  • Options
    Here's a few from today's mail (hush)...

'Robinho on the bus goes round and round.' Manchester City fans on Robinho's trip on the bus to the shops.

'Knight fever, Knight fever - he knows where the goal is.' Rushden & Diamonds supporters celebrate Leon Knight to the Bee Gees' Night Fever.

'He's fast, he's red, he talks like Father Ted, Robbie Keane.' Liverpool paid tribute to their Irish forward before his sharp exit

'John Carew, Carew. He likes a lap-dance or two. He might even pay for you. John Carew, Carew.' Aston Villa fans after their striker was caught in a gentlemen's club.

'Chu-rch, whoah-oh-oh, Chu-rch, whoah-oh-oh. His name suggests he's holy, he's gonna beat your goalie!' Simon Church is hailed by the Leyton Orient faithful.

'Leighton Baines... I bet you think this song is about you.' Everton supporters to the tune of Carly Simon's You're So Vain.

'There's only one Vince Grella, ella, ella, hey, hey, hey.' Blackburn's followers to the tune of Rihanna's hit Umbrella.

'C-A-M-P-O!' Ipswich fans to Spanish veteran Ivan Campo to Ottawan's D.I.S.C.O.

'Don't you wish your midfield had Kompany?' Manchester City fans celebrate Vincent Kompany to the tune of the Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha.

'Dimi, Dimi, Dimi, Dimi, Konstantopoulos - he swam away, to Cardiff bay.' Cardiff fans hail goalkeeper to the tune of Culture Club's Karma Chameleon.

'Viva Da Silva, Viva Da Silva, when they're on the pitch, we don't know which is which, Viva da Silva!' Manchester United's crowd on the debut of Fabio da Silva, who has a twin brother Rafael at the club.

'Your car's too fast for you!' Derby supporters fans to Cristiano Ronaldo in the Carling Cup semi-final after he had written off his Ferrari.

'Get your mascot off the pitch!' AFC Hornchurch fans taunt Peterborough's tiny Dean Keates.

'Shall we poach an egg for you?' Aberdeen fans to Rangers' Kirk Broadfoot, who was injured when an egg exploded in his microwave.

'Tom Davis whoah-oh-oh, Tom Davis whoah-oh-oh. He's better than Zidane, he's got a perma-tan.' AFC Wimbledon supporters to Tom Davis.

Take that: Cristiano Ronaldo
    'When the ball hits your head and you sit in row Z, that's Zamora!' Fulham fans to the tune of 'That's Amore'.

'Speroni, whoah-oh-oh, Speroni, whoah-oh-oh. He's got a ponytail, his name is like an ale.' Crystal Palace supporters to their goalkeeper Julian Speroni.

'For he's a jolly good Vela!' Arsenal welcome Carlos Vela at the Emirates.

'Fahey's a jolly good fellow.' Birmingham fans celebrate Keith Fahey.

'We love our itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, baldy headed Warren Feeney.' Northern Ireland followers to the tune of Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.

'Where's your hair at?' Djibril Cisse is hailed by Sunderland fans with the help of Basement Jaxx.

'Whoh-oh Theo Walcott, Theo, Theo Walcott. He's an Englishman at Arsenal.' Arsenal supporters to the tune of Sting's Englishman In New York.

'Allan, Allan McGregor, he couldn't handle his Stella!' Scotland fans to the tune of Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band after MacGregor was banned for drinking.

'You should have stayed on the telly!' Liverpool supporters to Newcastle boss Alan Shearer.

'Woooooo-ooooaaaaaah, Temuri Ketsbaia!' Anorthasis Famagusta celebrate their boss with help from Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon.

'He's fat, he's round, he swears like Chubby Brown, Joe Kinnear, Joe Kinnear!' Newcastle supporters laud their portly boss before it all went wrong.

'You let your language down!' Arsenal fans to Twente's Steve McClaren in their Champions League qualifier after his Dutch interview gaffe.

'You're just a s*** Chas & Dave!' Spurs fans to Liam Gallagher during their home match with Manchester City.

Give me a break: Alan Shearer on the Anfield touchline
    'You don't know what you're doing!' Leeds fans to a Derby supporter who proposed to his girlfriend on the pitch.

'Your mum does your laundry!' AFC Wimbledon fans to Team Bath, the university side.

'Lino, lino give us a goal!' Watford fans in the return match with Reading after their rivals were awarded a goal that never was in an earlier fixture.

'Does your butler know you're here?' Southend fans to Chelsea supporters in the FA Cup.
    'I'd rather be a teapot than a Kettle!' Darlington fans to referee Trevor Kettle.

'If you love Golden Wonder, clap your hands.' Peterborough fans at Leicester's Walkers Stadium.

'We are the Potters, the rip-roaring potters, back in the Prem where Pulis got us, so come on everybody let's keep Stoke up, keep Stoke up, keep Stoke up!' Stoke rap with a nod to Eminem's Real Slim Shady.

'We're only here for the shot put.' Leeds fans away to Rotherham at the Don Valley Stadium.