Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boris falls into river in Lewisham!

Comments

• Options
    Got no idea why but i like the bloke, great character.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    ken dodd should have the job as mayor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Got no idea why but i like the bloke, great character.

I probably disagree with most of his views but I can't help but like him either! One of the few real political characters we have today. Not like back in the 70's when we use to have loads of characters in both parties.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    Is that not the old quaggy?

Fell in it myself many a time as a kid at the Eltham/Middle Park stretch

Video
  • Options
    Did anyone see his near miss with a lorry when he was out in Limehouse a couple of weeks ago?

Scary!
  • Options
    He was in Bexleyheath on Tuesday mates saw him apparently very nice bloke.
  • Options
    That near miss was quite amazing. Not only did the absolute imbecile not have a proper lock on his swing doors, but his speed over the bump was awful when cyclists were there. Deserves a banning order in my book.
  • Options
    Isn't River Pool in Catford? It is part of the Quaggy I believe.
  • Options
    That's no river in Lewisham - can't see any trolleys for starters.
  • Options
    There are 2 rivers in Lewisham. The Quaggy and the Ravensbourne. they meet somewhere around where the buses turn into the bus teminus.

saw a book the other day which showed a map yonks back of Blackheath village . The kidbrooke ran down the line of where the station is. Only place i know where it can still be seen is the field off Broad Walk opposite where the Welcone Inn was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The pool river runs through Beckenham and Bell Green, near the Sainsbury's (SavaCentre) and joins the Revensbourne near Catford station. Only know this because we live about half a mile from it and our previous houshold insurers tried to load us with an extra premium due to 'flood risk'.

This is why they're now our previous insurers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Got no idea why but i like the bloke, great character.
    Gotta agree!
  • Options

Legend!