Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Notts County Takeover

When are our Arabs gonna turn up on their camels?

Middle East Owners for Notts County

Comments

• You missed them....they came,they saw,the f***ed off again.
  • Notts county!!!! For fecks sake!
  • Their current owner was interviewed on Sky yesterday, he was standing in front of one of the stands. All you could see was C him in front of the o U N T and the y was off the edge of the picture.

Mad me smile
  • Good luck to them, they have had some tough times. I am of course envious!
  • A Notts County Director has placed £2,500 on them winning League 2 next season before this was announced at 33/1, nice!
  • Still has to be approved by the main shareholder which is their Supporters' Trust.
  • The phrase you lucky bastards comes to mind
  • I'm pleased for them. Having lived in Nottingham for 5 years I always respected their fans as they were totally in Forest's shadow.

They have a great history and it would be good to see their loyal fans being rewarded; plus it would be hilarious if they became the biggest club in Nottingham!
  • This has happened now officially.
  • They're after Lee Hughes, watch out league 2!
  • Sponsored links:

• If anyones interested i just looked and you can still get 14/1 at Coral and William Hills on them winning league 2.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]A Notts County Director has placed £2,500 on them winning League 2 next season before this was announced at 33/1, nice!
    That's almost "insider trading"!
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]A Notts County Director has placed £2,500 on them winning League 2 next season before this was announced at 33/1, nice!

no 'almost' about it !!!!!
  • Unfortunately my connections have informed me that no wagers have been made by any Charlton Directors on us being League 2 Champions.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]A Notts County Director has placed £2,500 on them winning League 2 next season before this was announced at 33/1, nice!

no 'almost' about it !!!!!
    Apart from the fact it's betting rather than share trading! :-p
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Unfortunately my connections have informed me that no wagers have been made by any Charlton Directors on us being League 2 Champions.

lol

I imagine there could be some hefty bets on us going the otherway ................
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Unfortunately my connections have informed me that no wagers have been made by any Charlton Directors on us being League 2 Champions.

lol

I imagine there could be some hefty bets on us going the otherway ................

lol - I've just noticed my faut pas. We haven't yet hit the heights of League 2!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Unfortunately my connections have informed me that no wagers have been made by any Charlton Directors on us being League 2 Champions.

lol

lol - I've just noticed my faut pas. We haven't yet hit the heights of League 2!!!

Give it a season!
  • edited July 2009
    breaking on ssn.
    sven goran ericson appointed director of football.

oops sorry, ust seen the 'gone mad' thread.
  • See other thread PBS
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]breaking on ssn.
    sven goran ericson appointed director of football.

I've heard that Hooters was the deal breaker on this one