Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fiona Phillips

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
What the fug is this dog doing on my telly on Question Time tonight?

I make that the fourth time the hooked nose old hag has whittered on about something in her self-appointed role as a voice of the people and not one punter has clapped her.

I could be wrong, but didn"t she only get her break on GMTV by f*cking the producer?

Comments

• Options
    so this is not a would ya thread?
  • Options
    Question Time is now just a joke. It won't be long before it is hosted on alternate Thursdays by Jonathan Ross and Graham Norton. The panel will consist of a a revolving 10 of Eddie Izzard, Ruby Wax, John Barrowman, Chris Evans, Anne Robinson, Chris Moyles, Ben Elton, Danny Baker, Richard Curtis and Carl Leaburn.
  • Options
    Stick Leaburn on every week. His constant blinking would be more entertaining than any of the 'special' (i.e. non-political) guests they've had on for about three years.
  • Options
    Sadly even when questions for him were set up and crossed over he still missed the point........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]so this is not a would ya thread?

That's why I am here too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]so this is not a would ya thread?

That's why I am here too.

She's a dirty old grotbag - so that's a "yes" from me as long as she keeps her gob shut (when not "occupied").
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Sadly even when questions for him were set up and crossed over he still missed the point........
    LOL - now THAT is funny!

Fiona Phillips = yuck. Fiona FOSTER, on the other hand... something about her makes me go 'mmmmmmmmmmmm'
  • Options
    i thought she looked a bit p*ssed last night.
  • Options
    PBS you win those eyes are really annoying please change em :-(