Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stanley Cup

Anyone else up (Canadian Addicks probably) watching game four? I'm going to be absolutely f***ed at work tomorrow morning...

LETS GO PENS!!!!

Comments

• Indeed - Pissed off Detroit have just scored. Hopefully Datsyuk will stay injured as well.
  • edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Indeed - Pissed off Detroit have just scored. Hopefully Datsyuk will stay injured as well.
    Our defensive play in our own zone is f***ing awful. Every time Scuds or Gill get the puck in deep I cringe. And I swear to God, if Fleury keeps wandering out of his goddamn crease I'm flying to Pennsylvania and I'm going to f*** him up myself. Don't like the way this is going at all - its like Bylsma has totally forgotten what got the Pens this far in the first place and has pulled them back into their shell.

Oh, and to cap it all off, that colossal prick Bettman is the first period intermission interview. Tool.
  • I don't understand it either - I thought this series would be different from last year but it's like a f*cking instant replay right now. What was Scuderi doing? Don Cherry isn't happy with him right now.

Bottom line they've got to go back 2-2 otherwise it'll be all over.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Indeed - Pissed off Detroit have just scored. Hopefully Datsyuk will stay injured as well.

Oh, and to cap it all off, that colossal prick Bettman is the first period intermission interview. Tool.

We had him for Game 2 on HNIC - Total douche.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah - the league would be so much better if he would just end his petty feuds, stop rowing with Balsillie and let him take hockey out of the fricking desert and generally just f*** off.

How awesome is Geno though? An absolute, genuine f***ing beast.
  • f**kf**kf**kf**ityf**k
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

We had him for Game 2 on HNIC - Total douche.
    Yeah - the league would be so much better if he would just end his petty feuds, stop rowing with Balsillie and let him take hockey out of the fricking desert and generally just f*** off.

How awesome is Geno though? An absolute, genuine f***ing beast.

It needs to be in Canada but I'm biased.

I wuld love Malkin to play for the Canucks - got a couple of tickets for 2 Russia games at the Olympics next year - can't wait to see him play with OV.

Oh mate, Pittsburgh need to start competing 5 on 5............
  • Or they could just play short handed............
  • The Coyotes need to be in Hamilton, but I'm really, really biased! I don't imagine that Bettman will be showing his face anywhere around here any time soon...
  • no send coyotes across to winnipeg.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]The Coyotes need to be in Hamilton, but I'm really, really biased! I don't imagine that Bettman will be showing his face anywhere around here any time soon...
    Agreed. Even though Toronto already has a team, and the Sabres would lose massively in revenues if Balsillie dropped a team on their doorstep, hockey just plain doesn't belong in Phoenix, Tampa Bay, Sunrise, San Jose, Anaheim or Raleigh. They should all be relocated to places where its cold FFS! Winnipeg needs a team back, as does Hartford. Seattle/Tacoma could easily support a team, so could Hamilton and Quebec City needs a team to replace the Nordiques - its ridiculous that the only team in Quebec is Montreal - the French-Candians love hockey. The other initial problem the league had with expansion (dilution of the talent pool) has largely been eliminated by the addition of waves of talented Europeans, but the issue of hockey being played in places where its 80 degrees outside in December needs to be addressed - its ridiculous.
  • As much as I'd love the team here And I do believe it would be supported), it belongs in Winnipeg. Criminal that it left in the first place, as was the case with the Nordiques, Minnesota (the first time), and Hartford (Leroy, you know of what you speak!). I also think you're right that Buffalo would be as good as done if a team ended up here, and it is a wonderful hockey town...
  • Well, tomorrow night's the night. Game 7. I seriously made enquiries in the US to see if our parent company had any work for me to do in Michigan so that I could see if I could get a ticket for it!

Unfortunately, no dice - so I'll be sat in front of my computer at 1:00 in the morning, pissed out of my nut after the Download festival (FAITH NO MORE!). I'll be an absolute gibbering wreck by about 4:30 in the morning - one way or the other!

GO PENS!!!
  • I detest both teams, so last years final as well as this is depressing me. Cant see the pens winning as the home team has won all 6 games so far. Crosby and malkin must have the games of thier lives and fleury must be on top form. As a neutral its been a top series. This is the last year the pens could win it as next season they will lose some good players due to the salary cap.
  • GET IN!!!