Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch's & Hatton's next fights

News reaches me that the Cobra (our only credible world champion) is going to fight either Lucien Bute at the O2 or Bernard Hopkins in Vegas in September. Bute is another champ in the division but Hopkins is a big, big fight and is operating at light-heavy it seems now.

If he fights Bute I can see him stopping him fairly early on but if he goes for Hopkins who does not get put down then I can't see him winning a decision I don't think Hopkins would fancy the fight either.

Hatton it seems the longer he takes to make his mind up is erring towards one more fight. Purely because the way he is he will not want to retire on a loss.

I think he will fight an Aussie who's name I can't even begin to remember properly Kastindis or somthing akin to that but it would be a dodgy one whoever he goes for as he looked a bit empty to say the least last time out.

Comments

• Options
    Michael Katsidis. Knocked out Graham Earl 2/3 years ago in one of the best fights i have seen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Michael Katsidis. Knocked out Graham Earl 2/3 years ago in one of the best fights i have seen.

That's him

Very busy fighter, would be a good fight but a very dodgy one for Hatton