Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs in Greenwich with Sky Sports

Going to Up The Creek tonight. Meeting up at 7.00.

I can get down there earlier and wondered if anyone new of nearby pubs with Sky Sports so I can watch a bit of Eng v Holland 20/20 ?

Comments

• Options
    The Auctioneer has skysports so they may have it on
  • Options
    Spanish Galleon has it and that's virtually opposite Creek Road.
  • Options
    I would suggest the Prince Albert mate, up past the Police station, bit dear but nice pub
  • Options
    Thanks all. I'll try SG first.
  • Options
    The Lord Hood, right next to the Creek
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The Lord Hood, right next to the Creek

I'll have a pint in all of them then.

Thanks again
  • Options
    The Prince Albert is my pub of choice with sky sports in Greenwich, on Royal Hill.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]The Prince Albert is my pub of choice with sky sports in Greenwich, on Royal Hill.

darts, dukebox, pool table, kronenbourg, bacon fries - can't go wrong in there. even jools holland is a casual face.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]The Prince Albert is my pub of choice with sky sports in Greenwich, on Royal Hill.

darts, dukebox, pool table, kronenbourg, bacon fries - can't go wrong in there. even jools holland is a casual face.

Exactly, too easy, proper pub.
  • Options
    The Royal George, next to the Firestation, say hello to Helen for me !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't rush tho',
    still raining at Lords.
    17:22.
  • Options
    Plus we are crap and we'll lose, oh................................................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]

Exactly, too easy, proper pub.

doesnt look like a proper pub anymore.
  • Options
    Not good signs, massive shame.