Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aleisha Dixon.

She waiting to sing at the Opening ceremony at Lords,but rain has delayed it.
She's standing in the middle of the "Old Farts" in the pavillion wearing....well, not much. The cameras go back to the SkyStudio & suddenly Athers and Nick Knight are sitting cross-legged.......

Comments

• Options
    I've never been a fan of face painting unless your 6, but those 2 old leering Taverners with the George cross on their checks were nearer 86. Lol
  • Options
    That Alesha Dixon is absolutely f***ing mint. Best thing ever to come off a council estate.
  • Options
    You'll have to join the queue after me & Tubes.....
  • Options
    This is not a Would Ya thread then? :-)
  • Options
    Bit pointless Chig:
    I think even the ladies would say "Yes".
  • Options
    SE7SE7
    edited June 2009
    Only reason I would watch the game, she is fine!!!
  • Options
    She was one of the guests when I went to soccer am a couple of years ago.

To be honest, she didn't look all that (still would though!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bit pointless Chig:
    I think even the ladies would say "Yes".

Hey, tell them to get in the queue..
  • Options
    She's from a posh family in Hertfordshire Leroy.

However she and one of her bandmates slapped my arse and had a drink with me and my mate Kurt up Amadeus circa 2001 and said we were sound and she was fit as then.

The one with big teeth kept winking at me too but the bottle of poppers must have been dropped and she was suffering!
  • Options
    Really? She sounds like an estate gyal. Oh well, that puts me out of her league then. That and the fact that I'm currently rocking the two stone overweight, playoff beard look.

The one with the big teeth - do you mean Su-Elise Nash? She's 'ave it as well - though she's got no discernible talent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Sabrina be her name, MASSIVE norks or at least they looked big in the dress she had on.

I tell you what, for estate filth look no further than colourgirl, she (circa 2000/01 again) was a fox with a disgustingly filthy mouth.
  • Options
    Yes. not normally my type, but she's an exception ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]No Sabrina be her name, MASSIVE norks or at least they looked big in the dress she had on.

I tell you what, for estate filth look no further than colourgirl, she (circa 2000/01 again) was a fox with a disgustingly filthy mouth.
    Yeeeurrch - Colourgirl was f***ing RANK. She made the ugly munter from Sugababes look fit. I swear I seen her in Charlie Chan's one night getting off with some prick from a boy band. Might not have been her - but it was the spitting image if it wasn't.

Talking of estate girls - I think I've got a thing for Estelle. Her music's shite, but there's something about her that makes me go wobbly. Worryingly she looks a bit like my ex as well - and I don't ever want to go there again - maybe its the subconscious telling me I need a bit of sarfeest laandon rude gyal again...
  • Options
    C'mon fellas....we need pics here......
  • Options
    Now you're talking I have a cracking would ya to start off now!
  • Options
    l_177b9fcde8f0832d85633e5ecdd0fe81.jpg

I sky plus her videos so I can watch her whenever I want (and Estaelle)!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    88234380.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19356863F2C054EB2668B826A07AD6B78E6E30A760B0D811297

Old Farts and Alesha!
  • Options
    Can't open this either......

)-:
  • Options
    not a leg man really-------------------------although i could change me mind looking at those.
  • Options
    Blimey,didn't notice her legs......
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone see the pic of her and someone called Pixie Lott in today's Metro? Cheered me up (a little). Sorry I can't do link type things.
  • Options
    you have to admit, she's pretty much got the whole darn lot.
  • Options
    she has one dirty laugh as well.
  • Options
    I like her.

A lot.
  • Options
    Oh man....they are both lovely.
  • Options
    Got to re-set the pace-maker now!
  • Options
    I'd love to be the meat in that sandwich.
  • Options
    Cheer yourselves up: have a gaze at page 40 of today's Sun!