Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kaka

Another one slipped through the net while this board sits there and fiddles while Rome burns. With the amount Waggott earns for doing nothing, you would have thought that he could have funded a move for Kaka personally. How much longer do we have to put up with this?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think we should get too worked up about missing out on this one. It's clearly just a sign that we're close to securing a deal with Matt Holland. And, after all, Kaka wouldn't get much of a look-in if Holland stayed fit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I don't think we should get too worked up about missing out on this one. It's clearly just a sign that we're close to securing a deal with Matt Holland. And, after all, Kaka wouldn't get much of a look-in if Holland stayed fit.

Agreed.

Kaka's not the only one who can score in the World Cup.
    Ask Matty.
  • Options
    What you don't know though, is that whilst Madrid have been busy securing the signature of Kaka, their guard has slipped elsewhere and Waggy has stolen a march on them. Expect Ronaldo and Ribery to sign for us within days.
  • Options
    He belongs to God apparenntly and in light of the 3rd party involvement in player ownership rules since the the Tevez affair, waggy decided to steer well clear.

Sensible IMHO, the last thing we'd want is a big fine on top of everything else.
  • Options
    We need to be giving the likes of Wright or Arter a go and not looking at foreign mercenaries who nobody's ever heard of.
  • Options
    Chris, which Ronaldo ?
  • Options
    Donald Ronaldo ....... the one we're going to sign.
  • Options
    I heard we were signing Ronaldo MacDonaldo, apparently working in a burger bar in Brazil!! Great feet but silly hair!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I heard we were signing Ronaldo MacDonaldo, apparently working in a burger bar in Brazil!! Great feet but silly hair!

Known for clowning about in the dressing room