Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most Hated?

From the following:-

A) Tube Drivers
B) Politicians
C) Bankers
D) Millwall Fans
E) West Ham Utd

For me it is A & E in a joint race, but those people that fall into both category, well....

Comments

• Options
    D
    B
    C
    E
    A
  • Options
    None of them really. The first 3 are all doing their jobs and trying to get the most out of them with the least amount of effort. Like most people of the world.
    The next 2 are just wrong and everybody can get things wrong from time to time.
  • Options
    D,B,C
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]None of them really. The first 3 are all doing their jobs and trying to get the most out of them with the least amount of effort. Like most people of the world.
    The next 2 are just wrong and everybody can get things wrong from time to time.[/quote]

Tube drivers trying to do their jobs...can't see any of them around today :-(
  • Options
    Some say strikes are a sign of a healthy society, Thatcher said there's no such thing as society, Louis Armstrong said High Society.
    I sort of remember an industrial dispute involving the Garda (Irish Police), they all rang in sick on the same day...I thought it was brilliant. I yearn for the day footballers strike, say to protest at the betrayal of Ashley Cole or something.
  • Options
    B and C
    ask be about D after we've played them as for A & E i couldnt give a stuff.
  • Options
    Arsenal
    South London gooners
    Marzipan
    Millwall
    ken Livingston
    Thatcher
    Blair/new labour
    leftwing students
    students
    students
  • Options
    BACED

I'd also include students, at least once
  • Options
    If people hadn't been students we may not have computers to use.
  • Options
    Last week it was B
    The week before that it was C
    This week it is A & D and in particular one member of the GMT who happens to be both
    Next week it will probably be E